Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Da fuck!!!! This is why I can't stand these women in sport conversations. Shit had nothing to do with Tua's situation.

WNa70Y.jpg
Lol i was so confused

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

89624505-13845535-image-a-73_1726195389484.jpg

89624499-13845535-image-a-74_1726195393808.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Wait what?

She said that because Stephen A said that Tua and playing football is because as a man you might feel the need to sacrifice for your family...as if it was only limited to something men do

and Elle countered how she knows about sacrificing for her family

This shit was easy to understand for anyone with half a brain and who doesn't hate women :dunno:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Da fuck!!!! This is why I can't stand these women in sport conversations. Shit had nothing to do with Tua's situation.

WNa70Y.jpg

Stephen A took it there first. Tua can still provide for his family if he's not playing football. He can be a commentator or anything. I'm not even sure why Stephen A was saying that in the first place. I thought Elle Duncan's point was reasonable (she didn't need to say anything about her C-section scars) but what she was saying is that at some point you have to make a decision. Yes, he has a stipulation in his contract that he wont get paid some money if he gets injured, but its better than if he didn't have a contract at all.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stephen A took it there first. Tua can still provide for his family if he's not playing football. He can be a commentator or anything. I'm not even sure why Stephen A was saying that in the first place. I thought Elle Duncan's point was reasonable (she didn't need to say anything about her C-section scars) but what she was saying is that at some point you have to make a decision. Yes, he has a stipulation in his contract that he wont get paid some money if he gets injured, but its better than if he didn't have a contract at all.
No question Steven A is a dumbass. No doubt. But as you said what the fuck does your c section scars have to do with any of this? :smh:

BGQms3.jpg