Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yoooooooooo!!!!!!

29e4qw0.gif

xV4ciU.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Brandon Copeland is a former NFL linebacker turned coach. But the type of coaching he gravitates to isn’t in the realm of sports — it’s in personal finance.

The 33-year-old — who played for six teams across 10 seasons in the National Football League before retiring last year — started co-teaching a financial literacy course to undergraduates at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School, his alma mater, in 2019 while playing for the New York Jets.

The course, nicknamed “Life 101,” was inspired by his own experiences with money, according to “Professor Cope,” who is also a member of the CNBC Global Financial Wellness Advisory Board and co-founder of Athletes.org, the players’ association for college athletes.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor

nope, jamarcus was way worse

bryce young has the heart, has the brains, but doesn't have the physical talent.

jamarcus could knock jet planes out of the sky with his arm - when he felt like it

but he loved what the nfl could do for him, not what he could do for the raiders

and did not work on his craft once drafted.

furs and bling at the warrior games, like frank lucas with the coat

e735c46e76f4fe95d938d97e414c8532.jpg

he's the reason there is a rookie salary cap...back then if you were drafted #1 overall you could hold the franchise hostage, hold out through camp, come in out of shape and behind the curve...and if you do that paired with a dysfunctional franchise like the raiders...recipe for disaster

set my franchise back years, not that they were doing the right shit back then either

i'll never hate on a brother for getting his paper, but...nevermind. i'm sure he's on BGOL somewhere