cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
435891279_457730563486399_292296002080262647_n.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yep... the lawsuits are coming

He's going to be signing his rookie checks right on over to the insurance companies, lawyers fees and people in the accident.

He's going to be staying in the hood taking food home from the facility

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He's going to be signing his rookie checks right on over to the insurance companies, lawyers fees and people in the accident.

He's going to be staying in the hood taking food home from the facility
Again, he is lucky he didn’t kill anyone, but with that said he is still going to be suspended for a while. Oh One more thing he could have said his self, a whole bunch of trouble if he didn’t leave the scene.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Again, he is lucky he didn’t kill anyone, but with that said he is still going to be suspended for a while. Oh One more thing he could have said his self, a whole bunch of trouble if he didn’t leave the scene.

It's YOUR car. They know who you are and where you live. It made no sense to leave. Send one guy to dip on the low with whatever was in the car....

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name the last SB winning team with a high paid RB or 1400 yard rusher. Marshawn had not got his money when he won.

Marshall Faulk? You don't need a high paid rb to win, KC and New England proved that.
:dunno: Ok.. I was posting to share.You sound like you are an NFL game away from some therapy:dunno:

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno: Ok.. I was posting to be share.You sound like you are an NFL game away from some therapy:dunno:
I was not just talking to you. I posted a fact, and waiting for an answer.

Just making it clear, you don't need a feature back to win, just had to explain that to casual fans.

Can't assume...

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was not just talking to you. I posted a fact, and waiting for an answer.

Just making it clear, you don't need a feature back to win, just had to explain that to casual fans.

Can't assume...
Ok.. How about CAN ANYONE name the the last SB winning team with a high paid RB or 1400 yard rusher?

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok.. How about CAN ANYONE name the the last SB winning team with a high paid RB or 1400 yard rusher?

The point is, you don't need a great rb to win. In the IG post, there were a lot of comments clowning their backfield. There were fans questioning why the Cowboys did not "reach" or trade for one of those "big name" or 28 year old and up running backs with past reputations.

Ravens had the #1 run game in the NFL. They did not lose because they needed Derrick Henry, they lost because they refused to run the ball. Henry is not going to put them over the top or make that much difference at his age.

Last edited: