Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 3!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's hard to say......i really wanted to put hurts up there. But I know people would say he shouldn't be that high. People forget how good hurts was until all these changes my eagles made.
Hurts had 1 good season... But, Eagles had no better options after that great SB performance.

Had to overpay him.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Hurts had 1 good season... But, Eagles had no better options after that great SB performance.

Had to overpay him.
I believe hurts got paid what he deserves, but when you keep making OC changes have no stability it's hard to have another great season. That's something people forget about hurts.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe hurts got paid what he deserves, but when you keep making OC changes have no stability it's hard to have another great season. That's something people forget about hurts.

You know how much revenue the Cowboys bring in with Dak and CeeDee?

KC wins the SB back to back, and the franchise is not worth half the value of the Cowboys.

Jerry is not going to not pay his franchise QB, won 12 games 3 years in a row, top 6 all time QBR, to make fans happy or to satisfy people who hate Dak.

Its a business first, everybody not gonna win a SB, but you need a franchise QB for stability.

Imagine if San Fran or Steelers had a franchise QB for the last 10 years, they would have 3 or 4 more SBs.