is it too soon to call Trevor Lawrence a bust ...:idea:
Yes

fUZ4Nw.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
^^^ Speaking of being a weird year
Man can anyone tell me whats going on with Buffalo
Whats up with Josh Allen the past few games?

:oops::oops::oops:

overrated ...they trying to crown the next great white qb so bad they always fail..

look at Justin Herbert ...they was dick riding him so hard last yr after they sabotaged Tyrod Taylor ...

n where they at now ...

Trevor Lawrence ...? granted rookie btu still...smh ...

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dak is hitting them in the chest and hands and they are just dropping passes

Edit: He just threw an INT

Dak blew it on that last drive, bad throw by forcing that. If you throw that, gotta put in position where only CeeDee has a chance.

Offensive live playing just like in Denver game. They are the donkeys of the day.

Cowboys are the only team with 31 rivals, tough to go through that every week, you are going to have some mental breakdowns like this game and the Denver game. KC's defense is garbage, its just, everybody plays harder against Cowboys.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dak blew it on that last drive, bad throw by forcing that. If you throw that, gotta put in position where only CeeDee has a chance.

Offensive live playing just like in Denver game. They are the donkeys of the day.

Cowboys are the only team with 31 rivals, tough to go through that every week, you are going to have some mental breakdowns like this game and the Denver game. KC's defense is garbage, its just, everybody plays harder against Cowboys.
I mean when all people talk about is them being America's Team. Hell yeah teams want to put them in their place. And Cowboys have to be ready every week.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

KC defense isn’t garbage, the offense was just turning the ball over and playing bad every game early in the season putting the defense in bad position and everybody was blaming them instead of the offense. The offense stopped turning the ball over and now all of a sudden they claim the defense playing better

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Nah cowboys are who people think they are.. an overrated team that will always find a way to disappoint when it counts..emmit ain’t coming out that locker room..the championship dynasty is over.. at best cowboys will make the playoffs some yrs for the inevitable loss.. Jones has found a way to be a billionaire for the past 26 yrs off of making dog shit look pretty.. gullible cowboy fans fall for it each yr like look at that nice looking piece of chocolate, meanwhile everybody else laughs cause they know that chocolate is just a piece of shit.. like i say cowboy fans and Knick fans are literally the same type of customer.. being that I hate both teams I get great enjoyment each yr watching both fans eating that piece of shit thinking it’s chocolate