Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 4!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think the Cowboys were in more trouble last year, than this year. They lost to a bad Arizona team last year in the second game. Everybody in America expected the Cowboys to be 1-2, just did not expect it to happen the way it did.

Eagles started off 10-1, Cowboys were 3 or 4 games behind in the Division last year, Cowboys won the division. No team in the NFC Least is winning more than 10 or 11 games, they all got weaknesses, gonna beat up on each other, and gotta face the AFC North and NFC South, both stronger.

The Giants are nowhere near as bad as they were last year. They have a good D Line, top 5 to 10 receiver so far, and Danny is playing better.

A loss does not end their season if healthy.
How are they nfc least when my division beat one of the top teams in the nfc aka the saints.. there’s 2 divisions in the nfl where all the teams don’t have a win ( afc north and afc south).. my division has had at least 2 representatives in the playoffs for the past few yrs ( last yr was 2, the yr b4 was 3).. as far as 10 win seasons nfc south didn’t even have those a few yrs ago and hands down was the worst division . mudt I mention superbow appearances and chips this millennium? 6 appearances 3 superbowl wins.. theres divisions that definitely can’t say that or better yet there’s divisions that can’t say they had more than 1 representative in the superbowl and forget about winning it.. so this nfc least you speak of need to chill.. cause in your own words the saints gonna easily run through the nfc least.. well they already destroyed your comment the second nfc east team they faced..dohhhh

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How are they nfc least when my division beat one of the top teams in the nfc aka the saints.. there’s 2 divisions in the nfl where all the teams don’t have a win ( afc north and afc south).. my division has had at least 2 representatives in the playoffs for the past few yrs ( last yr was 2, the yr b4 was 3).. as far as 10 win seasons nfc south didn’t even have those a few yrs ago and hands down was the worst division . mudt I mention superbow appearances and chips this millennium? 6 appearances 3 superbowl wins.. theres divisions that definitely can’t say that or better yet there’s divisions that can’t say they had more than 1 representative in the superbowl and forget about winning it.. so this nfc least you speak of need to chill.. cause in your own words the saints gonna easily run through the nfc least.. well they already destroyed your comment the second nfc east team they faced..dohhhh
They lost one game by a FG.

The past has no impact on 2024.

Who is the best team in the NFC East? Eagles are wounded.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Eagles started off 10-1, Cowboys were 3 or 4 games behind in the Division last year, Cowboys won the division. No team in the NFC Least is winning more than 10 or 11 games, they all got weaknesses, gonna beat up on each other, and gotta face the AFC North and NFC South, both stronger.
You really don't know how many wins a team in the NFC east will win, yes teams are hurt and wounded but even with all that, they still find ways to win.

The NFC east isn't some kind of easy target like they can't match up with the rest of the division because i can bet they can be just as good when healthy and sometimes lucky with all these injuries to get a win.

Also, it's too early to judge but the cowgirls are on the wrong side of the coin and I don't see that getting any better for them since they can't stop the run and aren't good on the defensive side of the ball either.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really don't know how many wins a team in the NFC east will win, yes teams are hurt and wounded but even with all that, they still find ways to win.

The NFC east isn't some kind of easy target like they can't match up with the rest of the division because i can bet they can be just as good when healthy and sometimes lucky with all these injuries to get a win.

Also, it's too early to judge but the cowgirls are on the wrong side of the coin and I don't see that getting any better for them since they can't stop the run and aren't good on the defensive side of the ball either.
Eagles were 10-1, lost the Division.

This is week 4, worse case scenario, no team is more than 2 games out of first after this week.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question for those in fantasy football.. Who would you start and why?
Dak Prescott for tonite'$ game

or Brock Purdy against New England's on Sunday

Man that's kind of tough, but I lean Dak.

Giants down 1 of their top Dbs and Lamb, Cook, and Tolbert should eat.

Total higher on the Giants game too....

Only hesitation, Kittle should play this week and Deebo might return. He was limited in practice, but that's me....

Chuck made a good point about the Giants winning tonight which could mean Dak would be force to pass more....I don't see the PATS pushing the 49ers and they could just run the ball...

Tough

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I'm only concern with my team getting healthy and I'm glad they have a bye week after they play the bucs.
Health is wealth.

That Division is a toss up right now.

A lot of extremes.

Dallas has the worse run defense, and no run game.

Washington has the worse pass defense, no #2 receiver, and no intermediate pass game.

Eagles are not healthy on either side of the ball.

Giants are tough, just don't create a lot of mismatches on either side, but can beat anybody if they play smart.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Health is wealth.

That Division is a toss up right now.

A lot of extremes.

Dallas has the worse run defense, and no run game.

Washington has the worse pass defense, no #2 receiver, and no intermediate pass game.

Eagles are not healthy on either side of the ball.

Giants are tough, just don't create a lot of mismatches on either side, but can beat anybody if they play smart.
I mean as long as they have barkley and hurts, I believe they have a chance but they need to get healthy.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would start Brock... I'm forced to start dak tonight because I don't like trevor lawrence against Texans Def
Dak did throw up some large fantasy points playing catch up.. Brock have wide receivers. But all he have to do is manage the game with all his weapons plus 49ers defense is good.. Im still not sure.. Lol

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dak did throw up some large fantasy points playing catch up.. Brock have wide receivers. But all he have to do is manage the game with all his weapons plus 49ers defense is good.. Im still not sure.. Lol

Nah to be honest the 49ers defense is not really good :(
This year we actually took a big step back
I think they are ranked like 15-16 in the league, in most categories