Why are all the tight ends struggling???Kyler let me down![]()
![]()
Cowboys Fan Pummels Giants Supporter In Violent Fistfight At MetLife Stadium
The Cowboys won the fight on the field and one of the bigger ones off of it as well on Thursday night.www.tmz.com
![]()
Good Question..those in fantasy football laegues make sure you don't sit your favorite TEs on Week 7..Why are all the tight ends struggling???

free picture hosting siteAgain, its ONE game. This is a week to week league. I'm confident the defense will bounce back. As for the offense Tomlin and Smith have got to figure out how to get going faster. I keep saying they need to get the ball to Washington more. Dude is 6"8 285lbs. Defenders do not wanna tackle him!!!!I can see the Cowboys putting up more points than us. We are still struggling on offense.. The Flaccos.. The Andy Daltons.. The Aaron Rodgers are not supposed to beat us. Richardson going down slowed the Colts offense.