Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m fucking sick... 19 seconds from fucking clinching a playoff game before tomorrow’s game against the pack.

Now watch us lose... Indy wins... and then once again.. it comes down to the final week for the Titans to make the playoffs. I’m so sick of this shit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Give Fitz a big contract and he is mister pick 6. Let him sit the bench with no expectations and he will win you games.

never forget...

if a BLACK quarterback EVER dared SAY this

PUBLICLY?

He would NEVER play another down here or in the CFL.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Josh Jacobs should have scored and the raiders should have gone for the 2 point conversion. Fucking Gruden.....not a Raiders fan but I hate dumb coaching.

fuck the analytics, you play to win the game.

This wasn’t Fitzmagic, this was dumb coaching and luck for Miami.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Josh Jacobs should have scored and the raiders should have gone for the 2 point conversion. Fucking Gruden.....not a Raiders fan but I hate dumb coaching.

fuck the analytics, you play to win the game.

This wasn’t Fitzmagic, this was dumb coaching and luck for Miami.

No..the falcons lost to the lions doing this exact same thing earlier..the dolphins WANTED the raiders to score.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck that. They still lost.

A team shouldn’t be scared to score a go ahead touchdown. That’s bitch shit.

I understand, but the way the defenses are now and how they call pass interference, you want to have the ball at the end of the game...the raiders actually played this right...fitzmagic just pulled that throw out of his ass and threw it between the cover 2 zone...safety got over too late and the receiver fell out of bounds to stop the clock..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
EqOALs8XcAEYc9b

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No..the falcons lost to the lions doing this exact same thing earlier..the dolphins WANTED the raiders to score.

The falcons lost doing the smart thing which is scoring the most points possible
The raiders did what everyone said the falcons should've done and lost

I'd rather score points than leaving them on the board
and tell the defense to do their fucking job

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The falcons lost doing the smart thing which is scoring the most points possible
The raiders did what everyone said the falcons should've done and lost

I'd rather score points than leaving them on the board
and tell the defense to do their fucking job

If he takes a knee at the goal line, Falcons kick the field goal, the clock runs out and detroit doesn't get the ball back..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This isnt some kind of philosophical debate, its just called using the clock.
But that's exactly what it is lol
It's a coach's philosophy on whether he takes the points or plays for the field goal.
Gruden did what the consensus is. Everybody on TV will tell you to go ahead and run the clock as far as you can get the field goal etc etc etc
And he did it
and they lost cause the other team didn't need a touchdown they needed a field goal
and that eliminated them from the playoffs.

Cause he was too chicken shit to score from the 1-yard line.
This isn't like from the 10 or 15
He's on the 1 he's used up all the clock he can. It's 3rd down from the 1
GO SCORE A TD.
But nope he'll have all offseason to think about it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
It's a coach's philosophy on whether he takes the points or plays for the field goal.
Gruden did what the consensus is. Everybody on TV will tell you to go ahead and run the clock as far as you can get the field goal etc etc etc
And he did it
and they lost cause the other team didn't need a touchdown they needed a field goal

GO SCORE A TD.

For the record im not talking about tonight's game as i didnt watch it, you responded to a post about the Lions letting the Falcons score on purpose, thats the game im referencing. I was saying if the Falcons stopped themselves at the one and used the clock, they win that game.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I have no problem with Nagy, well not to the extent where I want him fired but yeah bruh Pace has to go.

Nagy put his ego over wins early in the season. Seems like if he had a choice for his legacy to be offense innovator or have
a bunch of Super Bowl rings, he'd choose innovator.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Browns’ WRs Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins and Donovan Peoples-Jones have been deemed High-Risk-Close-Contacts, per @mortreport and me. These players, and more, are expected to be placed on Reserve/COVID list, which would make them ineligible to play Sunday vs. Jets.

132659459_229504571878831_7538032126515432833_o.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I remember the Davis knee x 2 blowout game watching it on TV. He hit the ground like he’d been shot. Was a productive WR until then too; the turf at the Vet should have been condemned; a lot of careers were ruined on that surface.

Philly fans are a special breed; but even they were smart enough not offer anything but condolences after the Parkey miss; they’d have gotten killed if they gloated. EVERYONE was like my guy here:

I remember that Davis injury. That turf at the vet was horrible. :smh:

MtulIa.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And he did it

GO SCORE A TD.

In theory that would make the most sense, but how the analytics are and the way the way they call defenses these days, you see them holding the ball and going for the field goal....on the last two plays...the dolphins werent even trying to tackle Jacobs...the holes "miracously" opened up...(kurt warner even mentioned that one of the dolphins players was trying to pull jacobs into the end zone so he could score and the clock would stop and they could get the ball back. I'm not arguing with what you're saying and i agree with your 100%, but I've watched enough NFL and college football this season to know thats how football players are coached right now.

Nick Chubb ran out at the one several weeks ago because thats what he was coached to do.

Here he explains what he was thinking while running...

On a sidenote: shout out to Brian Flores...they lose that game if he keeps Tua in. Nothing against Tua, but it appears he hasn't advanced as much in the NFL passing game to do the things that Fitzpatrick can do. If we're being honest, I think Lamar needs someone like Fitz in Baltimore, but thats another discussion for another day..