He's going to need an established QB, and a veteran o-coordinator
I can see him going to:
Detroit, if Stafford stays
Atlanta, with Matt Ryan
Houston, with Deshaun

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
browns think they accomplished something. Pittsburgh gonna tap that ass come sunday night. Right?
If they strap up the Browns have a chance. Long as Ben goes downfield we should be fine. We still won't be able to run the ball unfortunately. That won't be fixed till the offseason.

moXtXT.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
BUFFALO BILLS CALL OUT FAN WHO PROMISED TO TATTOO ASS CHEEKS WITH ‘BILLS MAFIA’ IF TEAM WON 13 GAMES (TWEETS)
Time to pay up.

A Twitter user, whose bio indicates they’re a Kansas City Chiefs fan, tweeted way back in June they they would tattoo the words “Bills Mafia” on their ass cheeks if the Bills actually won 13 games in the upcoming season.

The Bills’ Twitter account brought attention to the wager following the team’s 56-26 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.

That fan has since responded “that’s the plan” when asked if they were going to do it.

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bears fans, this just came to me today. Which, if either of these options would you take?

1) Dolphins stay at 3 and draft BYU QB Zach Wilson. Bears trade their 1st round pick in 2021 to Miami for Tua.

2) Bears trade rights to Allen Robinson,2021 and 2022 1st rounders to Miami for the #3 pick in rd.1 and 4th round pick in 2021. The Bears draft QB Zach Wilson at #3.

No!

Part of the reason why the bears struggled is because they don't have depth. They don't have depth because they continue to trade future picks. Nothing against Zach but, we need depth and to start drafting younger, cheaper talent to replace an aging and more expensive stars.

Case in point, the defense wasn't the same as last year, who was missing from the defensive line? Goldman. The offensive line was an embarrassment for the better part of the year.

Im not saying that pace will draft starters and all pros with each pick but the more swings you have at the plate, the more likely you are to get a hit.

There is no reason why leno and massie should both be starting next year. We need to be looking at depth for defensive line. Keep the vets fresh. Not opposed to trading Robinson for the right price.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
This tells me that Lynn’s parting was expected by both sides, but moreso that he was a bigger than just a coach, dude was a mentor to many young brothas. Notice that they were wrecked by injuries but played hard for him every game. I hope he gets another shot soon.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This tells me that Lynn’s parting was expected by both sides, but moreso that he was a bigger than just a coach, dude was a mentor to many young brothas. Notice that they were wrecked by injuries but played hard for him every game. I hope he gets another shot soon.

Wow. Where was that during this season, I never heard anything good about him. Even Shannon who played with him only talked about his issues going for 2 or not taking a field goal. His first year there was praise but this year it was negative.

Hopefully he gets another HC job may have to be a coordinator first. Can't go from HC to HC like Gase or Klingsbury.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rooney rule is starting to feel like we need a black coach to take the losses and headaches. When he gets the team on track let's get our coach praise him and show how he inspired the team to win from the bottom to the top.

Eventhough Brian Flores said fuck that you will see me pull this team up. Once they a QB ready to go one missed playoffs and he is gone.