But bitch ass Sean Payton & Drew Brees said "fuck da Bears, we want another TD"

They could've just kicked the field goal & won gracefully, LOL

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13
Where you at pleyboi, you're up next
:popcorn::popcorn:
You know I'm here. We'll see what happens. I'm not one of these tough ass super fans guaranteeing shit cause bottom line is no one knows what's gonna happen. Ben needs to say fuck Randy Fichtner and call his own plays. Go downfield some. Fuck these two yard pass plays. Also, run Benny Snell more. Fuck Connor. Use Josh Dobbs too a bit but have him throw too if he's dressed. Need two turnovers too.

YYBvHw.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
REPORT: WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM QB ALEX SMITH CONTEMPLATING RETIREMENT
January 10, 2021

By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

GettyImages-1292281234.jpg

Alex Smith decided long ago that he wanted to push hard during his recovery to see if his body would allow him to one day get back on the football field. It worked out as he got put in the starting lineup and eventually to being the starting QB that helped the team secure a playoff spot.

Unfortunately, his season would end when he couldn’t play in the playoff game and was forced to watch the team lose to the Tampa Bay Bucs.

So, does Smith retire from here?

Smith said he hasn’t reached any conclusions yet about his future, saying he will take a few weeks to clear his head and talk over his future with his wife.

“I had so much fun this year, to be back in the locker room and on the field to play a game I love and to lose yourself in it is one of the great feelings in the world,” Smith said. “My wife has been through a lot, my family has been through a lot but that’s for another time and place.”
“It’s not the way you want to finish a season,” Smith said. “To even be in this situation is something that if presented to me a year ago, two years ago, I would have jumped at it.”
Smith’s return from his 2018 injury was easily the best moment of the 2020 season. He ended up starting six games, with Washington winning five of them.

If Smith still wants to play but Washington cuts him, it would save $13.8 million on the salary cap.