BGOL Investor
Agreed

I just know if other QBs made big plays to extend on scrambles
Made big time throws
Ran for 50 with their legs
At the most crucial times
Brought em back from 17

I doubt they'd be called a game manager

Did he do that before or just today? Regardless he did his thing, performed in the clutch and fought for the win.

And the clutch was the entire second fucking half, congrats and respect to him!

He definitely didn’t look like a manager today and probably wouldn’t have been in MVP conversations for simply being a game manager.

Homie was outstanding in the second half!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Am I total disbelief right now. Had the parley with KC/DET. 40 would have gotten me 348. How are you up 17 pts and lose? Bruh, I'm so pissed right now.
I felt like you with coach tin cup went for 2 points vs the cowboys . all I needed was the kicker to score the extra point and I would’ve won my parlay.. fuck tin cup

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I total disbelief right now. Had the parley with KC/DET. 40 would have gotten me 348. How are you up 17 pts and lose? Bruh, I'm so pissed right now.

Bruh.....

That's wild

Kyle Shanahan's success rubbing fucking salt in the wound of Brown's fans. WE HAD HIM and the fucking front office said fuck him and now look at him and how many coaches have we had since his interview?!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Did he do that before or just today? Regardless he did his thing, performed in the clutch and fought for the win.

And the clutch was the entire second fucking half, congrats and respect to him!

He definitely didn’t look like a manager today and probably wouldn’t have been in MVP conversations for simply being a game manager.

Homie was outstanding in the second half!

All the time but it's easy to let the narrative speak - I don't expect non 49er fans to see every game like we do so I ain't even mad at it

The ugly secret is this as much as people try to say it's Kyle
He often can't call a complete game
Like literally today Glenn did an amazing job and purdy made plays to win
Rushing and scrambling tough throws that means the things Kyle was calling was off

There's a reason this is the best his offense has ever looked
We've had kittle cmc deebo and then before purdy

It's ALWAYS a team effort
But for some reason because purdy has the same chances other good teams have he gets penalized for it

Don't make sense to me