Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Really wanted it for the Lions this year. not really interested in watching the SB this year. I like Pat mahomes, and I'm glad Steve Wilks will get a chance to prove even more that david tepper knows nothing about football, but im not sure if i will be watching the SB because they will be fawning all over Purdy and Taylor Swift because they are "new to the party" :smh:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Not enough people talking about Brad Holmes..dude should be getting executive of the year, not just for his draft choices but for his free agent signings and managing the cap.
He is executive of the year

your-2023-executive-of-the-year-v0-n6kdow74nmec1.jpeg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not enough people talking about Brad Holmes..dude should be getting executive of the year, not just for his draft choices but for his free agent signings and managing the cap.
He is executive of the year

your-2023-executive-of-the-year-v0-n6kdow74nmec1.jpeg

I was just about to post this @darth frosty .....LOL

Again, how many teams would want to be in Detroit shoes?? Yeah they didn't win, but to have that kind of cap space and all those rookies hit over the last 3 years....Come on man...

I posted this earlier, to me Trent Williams might be the best football player I've ever seen and Sewell might be the closes we see to Trent...