Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
30 sources?!
LOL.... Russini is a joke!! She was horrible on ESPN. She was always bringing up bullshit unverified stories just to have something to say.

So glad she left. I'm sure no one respected her. Probably about to get fired.

Who says they have 30 sources for a story?!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
LOL.... Russini is a joke!! She was horrible on ESPN. She was always bringing up bullshit unverified stories just to have something to say.

So glad she left. I'm sure no one respected her. Probably about to get fired.

Who says they have 30 sources for a story?!!!

You'd rather her NOT have confirmed sources?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She manufacturers sources.

Who have you ever heard say 30 sources?

That's just ridiculous! She is trying to say that she is sooooo connected in the NFL.

She is 100% lying.

Okay but bro do you understand the crippling lawsuit if she is?

I understand if you don't like her and that's cool I ain't invested like that

And trust me ain't NOTHING in that piece is a surprise or sounds like a lie if you follow that team

Sidebar... her reputation is actually hella solid.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay but bro do you understand the crippling lawsuit if she is?

I understand if you don't like her and that's cool I ain't invested like that

And trust me ain't NOTHING in that piece is a surprise or sounds like a lie if you follow that team

Sidebar... her reputation is actually hella solid.

This is just my observation. I don't dislike her. I dislike her gossipy approach to sports journalism.

She has always comes off like she is making up sources. There is no liability when they don't name people specifically.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is just my observation. I don't dislike her. I dislike her gossipy approach to sports journalism.

She has always comes off like she is making up sources. There is no liability when they don't name people specifically.

Bro?

ALL THESE DUDES DO THAT SH*T NOW.

Everything is trusted sources

Woj Shams etc etc etc all just got agents and executives and players switching

That is the almost the only way to do business in modern sports media

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro?

ALL THESE DUDES DO THAT SH*T NOW.

Everything is trusted sources

Woj Shams etc etc etc all just got agents and executives and players switching

That is the almost the only way to do business in modern sports media
Man.... I agree 100%.

Russini's stuff is just so general in nature. It almost sounds made up! I'm not saying all of her stuff is. I'm sure she has valid sources for some of her stories.

It is what it is.

I do get your point though, but I will always feel like she manufactures a lot of her stories.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man.... I agree 100%.

Russini's stuff is just so general in nature. It almost sounds made up! I'm not saying all of her stuff is. I'm sure she has valid sources for some of her stories.

It is what it is.

I do get your point though, but I will always feel like she manufactures a lot of her stories.

Much Respect Bro I get it

like I said already I actually believe her MORE because she has been so scrutinized and she an OG at this point.

Remember Rodgers tried to say she lied till she brought out receipts then CRICKETS

We got fools CAUGHT FOR OUT RIGHT LYING Like Broussard still out here working.

So I gotta address actual confirmed liars BEFORE I go at her when her record is spotless.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

tT9ZGi.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i know jw13 is not liking this shit :smh:
For our personal it's fine. It's not a sexy hire, and the fans don't like it, but remember fans are idiots. We have Harris and Warren. Rooney wants to run the ball. Kenny is not a drop back and throw it 50 times type guy. Smith works very well with play action, which is what Kenny needs to help open the middle of the field with Friermuth. The hire makes sense based off who we have on the roster. I'm more interested now as to see what coaches are hired on the offensive staff. Steelers need more eyes in the room. Smith needs to figure out how to get Warren and Harris on the field at the same time. Canada was too stupid to figure that out.

MUkzLh.jpg