Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What was the eagles excuse for choking?

A lot of things happened for the reason why things didn't go right for my eagles, don't make that an excuse.
Siriani seems like he couldn't get out of his own way last year. Dude comes off as a know it all dickhead at times. Good coach but rubs me the wrong way.

lAIW4G.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Siriani seems like he couldn't get out of his own way last year. Dude comes off as a know it all dickhead at times. Good coach but rubs me the wrong way.

lAIW4G.jpg
I agree, they should be better for it, with siriani not calling plays and the OC Kelley moore handling those duties.
Now I hope the defense improves as the season goes on.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree, they should be better for it, with siriani not calling plays and the OC Kelley moore handling those duties.
Now I hope the defense improves as the season goes on.
Agreed. Those d-linemen are starting to be a bit of a concern though. Not as dominant as we though they would be. Especially Carter. Seems lazy as times. There was a lot of hype for him and maybe it was too much. Happens sometimes

pdw6KX.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Agreed. Those d-linemen are starting to be a bit of a concern though. Not as dominant as we though they would be. Especially Carter. Seems lazy as times. There was a lot of hype for him and maybe it was too much. Happens sometimes

pdw6KX.jpg
Yeah, hopefully it's just experience which is why you need vet d-lineman alongside of those rookies and hopefully when the old vets leave the youngins can step up with the torch being passed to them. Carter still has a lot to learn in the pros with it being his second year.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I'd say give him an extra week with it to rest. Hamstrings are very tricky injuries. You don't want it to linger all year

YbVG49.jpg
Yeah, it's fucked up he's dealing with this shit already and the season just started. But health is wealth and players can't perform at their best when they aren't healthy. I see why roseman had to get a backup wide receiver.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hopefully Shannahan does not run Jordan Mason into the ground
Last game he had 28 carries :(
After the game Mason told McCaffrey
"Man I don't know how you do it every week"
Meaning..... "Gawd damn I'm tired & my body is beat up as hell"
So now we have to go to Minnesota on a somewhat short week
And plus its an early morning game
I'm guessing Mason's stats will be closer to...
20-25 carries for the game, and closer to 4.5 yards per carry

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully Shannahan does not run Jordan Mason into the ground
Last game he had 28 carries :(
After the game Mason told McCaffrey
"Man I don't know how you do it every week"
Meaning..... "Gawd damn I'm tired & my body is beat up as hell"
So now we have to go to Minnesota on a somewhat short week
And plus its an early morning game
I'm guessing Mason's stats will be closer to...
20-25 carries for the game, and closer to 4.5 yards per carry

Yup agreed.....That's why I picked up the other RB also...The rookie

Kyle always runs his Rbs in the ground...lol