Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Two things: Outside of the Frisco game, the defense has been playing well, and he's a defensive coach. They held the Vikes down AND got 2 turnovers! What did Rodgers do in that game? They held the Broncos to 10 points. What did Rodgers do in that game? Another thing, if they beat the Bills on Monday night, they'll be in first place! You're in a position to be in first place, and you fire your coach?! Man, c'mon! This had Rodgers' name all over this! If I'm wrong, you guys have known me long enough to know I'll admit if I'm wrong.

rodgers-tablet.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Two things: Outside of the Frisco game, the defense has been playing well, and he's a defensive coach. They held the Vikes down AND got 2 turnovers! What did Rodgers do in that game? They held the Broncos to 10 points. What did Rodgers do in that game? Another thing, if they beat the Bills on Monday night, they'll be in first place! You're in a position to be in first place, and you fire your coach?! Man, c'mon! This had Rodgers' name all over this! If I'm wrong, you guys have known me long enough to know I'll admit if I'm wrong.

Schefter just when on the radio and said Aaron had nothing to do with this...

:rolleyes2:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see them benching him. I think the coach wants to bench him, but I don't think the brass is going to let him. He can't run his offense with this guy. They're not ready to admit they fucked up yet.

Yeah they want bench him...I honeslty think Ken Dorsey either needs to change a few things or needs to go....I am not sure why Stefanski hired him as the OC.....Not sure if he was the right fit for Watson....That OL has been horrible too after last season being one of the top OL in the NFL....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fucking crazy. They winning but they don't even look that dominant.

Not to worry, the 49ers about to put an end to.........nevermind:hmm:.
The refs carrying mahommes flaws uhhh I mean even though he not playing great the refs will find a way for him to win uhh the chiefs find a way to win

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol the jets gonna jets

i told ya guys that team exist so that giant fans have someone to laugh at even when we struggle.. it goes damn these giants are playing like crap but hey it could be worst they could be playing like the jets

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
images

Welcome to my Wall of Cowboy hate. Why because it's Cowboy week!! Fuckin cheaters!!

Last edited: