Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flacco, what is going on with him. He been on multiple teams looking like he is there for a pay check. Balled out with the Browns and balling with the Colts. But he does not seem like he wants to be a starter. Just call me when you need help.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Flacco, what is going on with him. He been on multiple teams looking like he is there for a pay check. Balled out with the Browns and balling with the Colts. But he does not seem like he wants to be a starter. Just call me when you need help.

Sad that both him and 50 year old Andy Dalton look better than DeShaun

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Browns wish they had him now. Funny thing is, he wanted to stay in Cleveland.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand the whole declaring a onside kick rule
Whiny coaches complained I didn't know they were going to do an onside and I didn't have my hands team out and had to call a timeout to prepare. Or they line up for an onside then they kick deep. Now it can only been done when you are down and have to announce it so the other team can properly substitute.

Soon you will have to announce when you blitz or play cover 2. Or when the offense calls a reverse run to the WR or playaction pass.