Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i RESPECT .
:cheers:

xb95hQ.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree 100%. A healthy Barkley, a stud receiver outside the numbers to pair with Slayton and getting Engram to be consistent will be a drastic improvement for the offense.

I hear ya'll but its just watching him

the FUMBLES is KILLING the team

and now the injury bug

It just I don't see the PROGRESSION

remember 2 years ago they thought Weinz was MVP material

Geoff too

my brother Jack is 100% right especially about Allen

but Buffalo did Tyrod DIRTY in the process.

to have a pick THAT high in a GOOD draft and PASS on a QB?

is TOUGH

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

and now the injury bug

Geoff too

is TOUGH
Right. But remember also what I said. Go for a QB every two years you'll guarantee to swing and miss more than you'll hit. The most important part of evaluating a quarterback is his arm. Can he get that ball in spots it needs to be. Does he have the arm strength to do that. Jones certainly does. Other things such as footwork, hip placement, ball security, reading defenses can come with time and better pieces around him. A good quarterback never did it alone. Not even a decent one. Build around that guy successfully 1st. The Giants haven't done that yet. Do that then you'll get a more proper and thorough evaluation of him. :yes: Trust me. I'm going through the same shit with Mason Rudolph. Steeler fans hate him and have already determined he's not Ben's successor. But them assholes forgot the games he was killing last year against good quality teams before he got hurt. Too early to tell. Let shit play out a bit more. Everyone wants shit to click right now. Doesn't work that way for the majority.

N9t40w.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

and now the injury bug

Geoff too

is TOUGH
We've been spoiled by Eli's Iron Man streak for the most part. The injury bug sucks but I think this current stretch is cuz he came back too soon from the hamstring injury. It was clear as day this past week. DJ didn't trust his hammy enough to scramble and it affected his overall game leaving him prone to hurting his ankle as well.

I do see the progression but it's been limited cuz the offense has been limited. Who has been consistent from the receiving corps? Same for the O-Line. When the oline was doing their job we had a solid 3 game winning streak with DJ and he looked good at the helm.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We've been spoiled by Eli's Iron Man streak for the most part. The injury bug sucks but I think this current stretch is cuz he came back too soon from the hamstring injury. It was clear as day this past week. DJ didn't trust his hammy enough to scramble and it affected his overall game leaving him prone to hurting his ankle as well.

I do see the progression but it's been limited cuz the offense has been limited. Who has been consistent from the receiving corps? Same for the O-Line. When the oline was doing their job we had a solid 3 game winning streak with DJ and he looked good at the helm.

How yo feel about Judge rushing him back?

and remember McCoy WON us a game too.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Right. Plus the lack of a run game changes the way defenses play you. Makes it harder on the QB especially when he doesn't have complimentary pieces around him or competent coaches. All these things have to be taken into consideration. If the o-line can't block or the receivers can't consistently get separation it won't work. Doesn't mean Jones can't be successful and is not a quality QB.

NjpQ86.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Right. Plus the lack of a run game changes the way defenses play you. Makes it harder on the QB especially when he doesn't have complimentary pieces around him or competent coaches. All these things have to be taken into consideration. If the o-line can't block or the receivers can't consistently get separation it won't work. Doesn't mean Jones can't be successful and is not a quality QB.

NjpQ86.jpg
Exactly. A lot of variables but as the QB he gets the brunt of the blame

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The Chargers with the lucky break interception. Let's see what they do with it.

Everybody's favorite commercial. :hmm: