Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 6!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I never thought Tony Romo would be this good in the booth.

smR9PH.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Aqib Talib is announcing the game. He may need to jack a chain to get hype cause he is boring right now.
Aqib Talib and some dude named Brandon Guadin.

Nigga talkin like he sittin around with his cousins playin dominoes drinking Schlitz malt liquor en shit.
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

i thought Aqib Talib had one of those squeaky high pitched voices, he sounds like one of those YouTube guys who do play by play of games on their YouTube channels..lol

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bears fans. Romo question. Sorry to hijack this thread, but would Lovie have wom one or more Super Bowls if his bears had signed Romo instead of the Cowboys? I'm gonna say maybe. Only maybe becasue Romo didn't have much playoff success with Dallas.
Rex Grossman went to the Superbowl and Romo had better stats than him. That defense was stacked and Hester giving the Bears points or incredible field position. Romo was a jacker like Farve though. Throw up to a receivers height an hope he comes down with it, or its an interception.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Who is the guy with that country ass drawl?
Aqib trying to have a life after football. Instead he is being clowned.
And rightfully so. He's absolutely terrible at this. Sounding like that senile uncle trying to tell you bout how he was a pimp in high school

:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Man I got tears in my eyes, you wanna see a brotha do a good job but it’s like he’s at home sitting in front of his tv armchair quarterbacking. Then he has on a green and white checkerboard suit with red skinny tie:lol::roflmao2: