Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 7!!!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which defense, the Bears' or the Jags'?
:lol: The Bears Defense since Week 1.. They've been creating turnovers all season:lol:

The Defense takes some of the pressure off of Caleb. He is not moving the ball from his territory.. Its more like midfield in this particular game

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He wants a bigger contract and he didn't ask to be traded to the jets

Yeah, I know that

but normally the agent and new team have some sort of arrangement before the trade where a contract is already in the works. Who failed in that aspect?

and getting more money is fine, but all these fines are killing what he could make with a new contract

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
:lol: The Bears Defense since Week 1.. They've been creating turnovers all season:lol:

The Defense takes some of the pressure off of Caleb. He is not moving the ball from his territory.. Its more like midfield in this particular game
I was just messing around. Jags' defense had 3 3rd down penalties.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I know that

but normally the agent and new team have some sort of arrangement before the trade where a contract is already in the works. Who failed in that aspect?

and getting more money is fine, but all these fines are killing what he could make with a new contract
He seems to not about that since he can't get his way.

But good luck to him.

I agree that getting all these fines is stupid as shit.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

TLLDPn.jpg