Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 8!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gotta love how washington is keeping everything in house
nothing getting leaked out
game-time decision is what i heard.

So you wnat to hear something funny???

I am not sure how this rumor started, but in the DMV area, people were saying he got his nipple ring pulled off and the team was using the rib injury as an excuse....He was never in doubt of playing...

I swear I can not make this Bull Shit up, but I did hear about this a few days ago...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I am not sure how this rumor started, but in the DMV area, people were saying he got his nipple ring pulled off and the team was using the rib injury as an excuse....He was never in doubt of playing...

I swear I can not make this Bull Shit up, but I did hear about this a few days ago...
Yeah, that shit sounds crazy.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

crazy as that sounds, just glad he's not really injured - like broken ribs or pulled muscle injured.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I just don't understand why the fuck the eagles always seem to at times have problems on the road against these shitty teams.

Slow start, they better wake the fuck up.