Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So tired of looking a Jerry Jones' old ass on TV talking about them fuckin' Cowboys!!

His ego is so big!!!

Team worth 3 billion more dollars than the next closest team.

He wins at business and marketing, even if his team loses on the field, his revenue is higher that NFL teams with dynasty's.

That is why he talks shit, the other owners have a better product, but can't market it well.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Team worth 3 billion more dollars than the next closest team.

He wins at business and marketing, even if his team loses on the field, his revenue is higher that NFL teams with dynasty's.

That is why he talks shit, the other owners have a better product, but can't market it well.
Everyone gets it, but I'm still tired of seeing his old ass on TV talking!

Good for him and his marketing team for building such a huge brand, but got sit down some damn where!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Everyone gets it, but I'm still tired of seeing his old ass on TV talking!

Good for him and his marketing team for building such a huge brand, but got sit down some damn where!
100%.

But these shows bring him on for ratings for him to ramble. I don't get it. As a Cowboys fan, I don't want to watch his old ass say a bunch of nothing, I have no idea why the fan of another team would want to watch it.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100%.

But these shows bring him on for ratings for him to ramble. I don't get it. As a Cowboys fan, I don't want to watch his old ass say a bunch of nothing, I have no idea why the fan of another team would want to watch it.

I have said it for years. Why would people care more about the Cowboys losing, more than seeing their own team's win. They will spend more time hating the Cowboys or watching them, than their own team.

Jerry is just P.T. Barnum, solid business man. The more people hate him, the more powerful he becomes.

He does not have to win SBs to make money or get attention, just sell "false hope" over and over again.

Jerry knows people only have 1 response..

"When is the last time you won a SB?".

That response will not stop him.

Dak in the highest paid player in NFL history, it ain't because he won a SB. People don't understand business and marketing.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have said it for years. Why would people care more about the Cowboys losing, more than seeing their own team's win. They will spend more time hating the Cowboys or watching them, than their own team.

Jerry is just P.T. Barnum, solid business man. The more people hate him, the more powerful he becomes.

He does not have to win SBs to make money or get attention, just sell "false hope" over and over again.

Jerry knows people only have 1 response..

"When is the last time you won a SB?".

That response will not stop him.

Dak in the highest paid player in NFL history, it ain't because he won a SB. People don't understand business and marketing.

Yup.

Drags out contract situations for his star players. Why? So that every network can talk about it....Every segment on ESPN and NFL Network is talking about Lamb's contract, Dak contract, knowing good and well he is going to sign both....

Does a sit down interview with who? SAS who works where? ESPN

Whether you love it or hate it (i hate it because i am a washington fan), I can not deny the dude is a master at marketing his team....

Dude even makes money off people touring his stadium....That has to be one of the most genuis business moves I've ever seen...LOL

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100%.

Exactly!! It's just a bunch of mumbling and rambling nonsense.