Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 4!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I mean that's a nice speech but JJ your team is ass bro.....all that doesn't matter if your team sucks... you got a coach that traded away the best wide receiver in football for a over the hill 30 year old running back, you could be picking top 5 but old coach traded away that pick to the fins....and truth be told JJs best years are probably behind him with all the injuries...nice speech but at the end of the day they just don't have talent outside of Watson
I'd take JJ on the decline in NY. Still better edge rusher than what we have now outside of Leonard Williams.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
132509460_4962415523828867_5314926772280185186_n.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I literally laughed out loud reading that...what about Tommy Maddox and Neil O'Donnell....

:roflmao2: :lol: :roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2::giggle:
Tommy actually had a few good years. So did Neil. Better than fuckin Cliff Stoudt I'll tell you that much. It was a who's who of garbage between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger. That's why I tell stupid ass Steeler fans who overreact to everything be careful what you wish for wanting Ben out the door. The playcalling is really the biggest issue. Randy is a horrible game caller.

7MgLd0.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How fucked up is it that Mike Tomczak might be the best one?

I had forgot all about Kent Graham....I didnt know he went to OSU..I know how much the NYG fans LOVED him..lol

Kent Graham

The New York Giants selected Kent Graham in the eighth round in 1992. He played for five teams until 2001. Graham made 38 starts, threw 39 TD passes and 33 picks. His best run was 1998 when he went 5-1 in a second run as a Giant

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tommy actually had a few good years. So did Neil. Better than fuckin Cliff Stoudt I'll tell you that much. It was a who's who of garbage between Bradshaw and Roethlisberger. That's why I tell stupid ass Steeler fans who overreact to everything be careful what you wish for wanting Ben out the door. The playcalling is really the biggest issue. Randy is a horrible game caller.

7MgLd0.jpg
that name evokes some childhood frustration. I hated him with every fiber of my being. ( liked the steelers and the skins as a kid). it was during his tenure as QB that i stopped fuckin' with pittsburgh.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who was washington's shittiest QB during your lifetimes?

Dwayne Haskins
Heath Shuler
Tony Banks
danny Wuerffel
Rex Grossman (fuck this dude)
John Beck

??

I will always stand on the hill that Patrick Ramsey could have been a good NFL QB, but once the WFT hired Joe Gibbs, it was a wrap..Gibbs needed a QB that could move, and Ramsey was only hair faster than Chris Weinke...who makes Tom Brady look like Lamar Jackson when running :smh:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I will always stand on the hill that Patrick Ramsey could have been a good NFL QB, but once the WFT hired Joe Gibbs, it was a wrap..Gibbs needed a QB that could move, and Ramsey was only hair faster than Chris Weinke...who makes Tom Brady look like Lamar Jackson when running :smh:
i'm with you on that..he was decent. cannon-arm, reminded me of Rothlisberger. but man he used to take some punishment. never got to fully develop. i recall one game vs Dallas where they called an all-out blitz, and ramsey got sacked by BOTH safeties. :angry:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
your squad finally woke up in the second half of sunday's game. Tomlin' must have got in their asses lol
Word was Pouncey got in their asses. And Ben called his own plays in the second half. Word is the Colts were calling out Randy's predictable bullshit ass plays in the 1st half. Ben said I'm changing it up and called his own game in the second.

pdf22U.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the beginning of the season I felt this way.

But any benefit of the doubt we gave him, he just crapped all over it. :smh:
He really did. I don't feel for him but I will say the way Giants handled Daniel Jones and how WFt handled him was completely different and it shouldn't have been. The writing was on the wall when they traded for sorry ass Kyle Allen.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haskins fucked this one over .... it was a complete wrap for him when he didn't come out for the presser after the game. Even with that bad game... somebody would have at least taken a flyer on dude... gone with the He's young.. Washington wasn't the right fit.. Look what he did at Ohio...

But to be irresponsible and unprofessional and have a bad game... I think it's a wrap for him.
Naw man they did this dude foul. He fucked himself over in the end but he got fucked over. Rivera never liked him or wanted him. To show the confidence he had in him he went and traded for his replacement. All guys aren't equal. It takes time for QB's to develop. This shit been in play long before now.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Lowkey I wonder if the Haskins situation fucks with Justin Fields money. Ohio State has had a bunch of black QBs who either switched positions in the NFL (Pryor, Miller), or who were just not good (Haskins, Jones). And where is JT Barrett now? I like Fields but he needs to have a fantastic CFP and pro day to help separate him from the lineage of OSU NFL QBs.

Last edited: