Official 2024 NFL Sunday kickoff!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I didn't expect to see the Cowgirls on this

Romo and Dak are the opposite of Rodgers and Favre

Same underachieving QB, retired one to promote another
The fact that it's been 29 years since their last appearance yet so many of their fans act like they're there every year is the reason why they get trolled so often. It's one thing to support your team and talk smack but some of them fans be on some next shit with the audacity they roll with.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I didn't expect to see the Cowgirls on this

Romo and Dak are the opposite of Rodgers and Favre

Same underachieving QB, retired one to promote another
Have you not seen me shit uhhh many people shit on the cowboys for this. 29+ yrs and counting.. this is why them and the cobra commanders are the laughing stock of the nfc east.. eagles even came up and won a superbowl during that duration cause they were the laughing stock at one point for being superbowlness

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he made some comments about Magic and the others too. called them " a bunch of baskeball guys". Owners just need to put up the money, and HIRE football guys. the late Jack Kent Cooke built the LA forum (lakers old stadium) long before owning the redskins. so he had a basketball background. Won 3 SB's. Wonder what Ben Johnson said about the Seattle job when turning them down.

yup but they STILL gonna forgive that white man

WATCH

Commanders-Ben Johnson drama: Lions OC doesn't interview well, calls ownership 'basketball guys,' per reports​

Johnson, a leading head coach candidate, decided to return to Detroit​

[IMG alt=" Bryan DeArdo
"]https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2019/08/26/996f45bb-293f-4bfe-8f17-a9c710e56048/thumbnail/80x80/7c43e590fcd26f66caac4bd01d55162b/deardo-bryan-700.png[/IMG]

By Bryan DeArdo

Feb 4, 2024 at 9:32 am ET•1 min read

ben-johnson.jpg
Getty Images
There's a lot of drama in the air when it comes to Ben Johnson, the Washington Commanders and the interview that went down between the two.
Johnson, who remains in Detroit as the Lions' offensive coordinator, was turned off by Commanders ownership, considering them as "basketball guys" who are perhaps too confident in their football opinions, according to ESPN. In turn, the same report stated that Johnson didn't do well in the interview.
Along with managing partner Josh Harris, the Commanders' relatively new ownership includes NBA Hall of Fame point guard Magic Johnson, who in addition to winning five titles with the Lakers during his playing days has won MLB, WNBA and MLS titles as an owner.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@EPDC