Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3:
I drive an Altima as my daily driver:fuckyousay:

My V8 burn gas like a mf.
Bro you know it's true. Altimas are the most likely car you'll see a gang of ratchet chicks speeding by you with feet hanging out the windows blasting Sexy Redd screaming out "Aye".

Not for nothing, Altima drivers be having some audacity. Driving like they have the fastest car to touch the road. Sorry you had to catch that stray :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bro you know it's true. Altimas are the most likely car you'll see a gang of ratchet chicks speeding by you with feet hanging out the windows blasting Sexy Redd screaming out "Aye".

Not for nothing, Altima drivers be having some audacity. Driving like they have the fastest car to touch the road. Sorry you had to catch that stray :lol:
:lol:

I catch hell from my boys. Most of them drive Mopar.

When you said “CVT’s specifically” I died laughing cuz I know exactly what you mean. Mf’s drive Altima’s like the Lambos. I push my shit sometimes and just be thinking, yeah I see why females be speeding in this shit.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

When you said “CVT’s specifically” I died laughing cuz I know exactly what you mean. Mf’s drive Altima’s like the Lambos. I push my shit sometimes and just be thinking, yeah I see why females be speeding in this shit.
I will never forgive Nissan for the fuckery they unleashed on humanity with them bullshit ass CVTs

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

1. Nissan Altima's
2. Dodge Charger's
3. Kia Optima's

Them ninjas will run yo ass over
If you don't get out their way fast enough, LOL

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
1. Nissan Altima's
2. Dodge Charger's
3. Kia Optima's

Them ninjas will run yo ass over
If you don't get out their way fast enough, LOL
And Toyota Camry/Corolla drivers will have you ready to rip your steering wheel off the console with the fuckery they do. The worst is when you're on single lane roads and they're driving well below the limit as if the car is just rolling in neutral

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Chargers, Challengers and Camaro's are all the same to me

and the people who have Civics and Subaru's with kits on them :smh:

and muthafuckas in pieces of shit cars. You know they don't have insurance.
Especially the ones with paint chipping off everywhere. They're practically begging to get into an accident so they can be put out of their misery

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor

i refuse to believe this story...for my own sanity

not bothered by this...not bothered by this at all

1000_F_168542783_ivYlu2k8hJFj6b1JLBPwtdWkfLXlMIpu.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

my 3rd vehicle is an altima. used to be my DD for years. never had an issue with the CVT.
Now it sits on the curb all day lol

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I know this the NFL thread but let me post this last lil’ thing on the Altima and it’s drivers.

“Nissan will basically give anyone an Altima whether you have a history of bad choices, bankruptcies, high insurance rates or not.

The last variable is that Altimas also come standard with CVT, because they generally have a boost in instantaneous acceleration such as off a light or when overtaking many of these douchebags feel unnecessarily emboldened and “quick” even though their top speed blows. Take the responsiveness of a CVT and the impulsiveness of someone who doesn’t think through any decision and couple that with people with cheap vehicles generally will take much higher risks with them and all those aspects come together to make Altima drivers a uniquely fine-tuned specimen of an asshole.”

Damn :lol:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I know this the NFL thread but let me post this last lil’ thing on the Altima and it’s drivers.

“Nissan will basically give anyone an Altima whether you have a history of bad choices, bankruptcies, high insurance rates or not.

The last variable is that Altimas also come standard with CVT, because they generally have a boost in instantaneous acceleration such as off a light or when overtaking many of these douchebags feel unnecessarily emboldened and “quick” even though their top speed blows. Take the responsiveness of a CVT and the impulsiveness of someone who doesn’t think through any decision and couple that with people with cheap vehicles generally will take much higher risks with them and all those aspects come together to make Altima drivers a uniquely fine-tuned specimen of an asshole.”

Damn :lol:

o_O :lol:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
did the cowboys really back up that brinks truck for CeeDee Lamb recently?
they still gotta pay Micah. and i get the strong feeling they gonna do that and let dak walk at end of the year.
draft some QB and not have to pay him much (or sign some journeyman).