Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he's not going to lose the job based off of one int
raiders have 2 qb's battling for a job which means...they have no qb's
in that case, the younger player gets the start, placeholds the season, let's the defense and skill players carry the team. minshew is who he is...a spark off the bench, but no one's idea of a starting qb

the qb move is next year. washington wasn't going to move off of j daniels draft position this year

Mock draft

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
Mock draft

if sanders takes the next step up this season he's going to go too high for the raiders to realistically pick him

raiders will be in the 10-15 draft range,

i'd target travis hunter instead and get a combination vet qb/young developmental athletic qb later in the draft in that case [like a joe milton]

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
You’re a falcon fan… worst Super Bowl collapse ever and dirtybird to nowhere
I am not a falcons fan. I said this for years, even though I live in Atlanta, I don’t like the Falcons. The last time I was sort of a falcon fan was the Michael Vick days. Unfortunately, my default team is the Miami Dolphins.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I am not a falcons fan. I said this for years, even though I live in Atlanta, I don’t like the Falcons. The last time I was sort of a falcon fan was the Michael Vick days. Unfortunately, my default team is the Miami Dolphins.
So you seen less superbowl appearances in 40 yrs as a dolphin fan than a falcon fan bwahaaa.. ya was brady bitch for like 2 decades and now ya just there to fill up playoff space

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
So you seen less superbowl appearances in 40 yrs as a dolphin fan than a falcon fan bwahaaa.. ya was brady bitch for like 2 decades and now ya just there to fill up playoff space

Thomas Brady cheated a little bit, but at the same time the Dolphins was under achieving, especially after Marino left

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right...People laughed at Atl for making that selection, but looking at their moves in Free Agency, they really are setting themselves up to win NOW and establishing themselves for the future....

I remember people laughed at GB for selecting Love and look at them now....