Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Of course but we have countless examples especially in sports of coaches trying to mimic without the resume.

Man-genius etc etc etc etc

The difference is Flores came to New England when Belichick was already winning. He was going to get respect for his titles and resume, and I'm sure it was a build up.

I can guarantee you that Bill didn't start out like that, and his personality is what had his players including Tom Brady eventually grow tired of him. He wasn't doing that with Cleveland.

Flores had no resume to act that way.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The difference is Flores came to New England when Belichick was already winning. He was going to get respect for his titles and resume, and I'm sure it was a build up.

I can guarantee you that Bill didn't start out like that, and his personality is what had his players including Tom Brady eventually grow tired of him. He wasn't doing that with Cleveland.

Flores had no resume to act that way.

I'm not defending Flores or any coach berating players.

But it was the accepted norm for generations. No matter where you came from.

No one really cares- if your winning.

For Tua to be able to say this publicly and get no real blowback really shows how the culture has changed in ways we would never have predicted.

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Those of you who go to a sports bar to watch your team because you live out of market and are too cheap to pay for Sunday Ticket and Red Zone isn't enough...a question. Do you go to a general sports bar that shows ALL the games or a team specific one? For example, when I do go to the bar,it's no longer with my Ram fan or Raider fan buddies, I go to Chicago Bears fan bars in NYC...to guarantee I get my team. I usually go to the Overlook in Manhattan(home of the NYC Chicago Bears fan club or whatever) on E..44th and 2nd or the Canal Bar in Brooklyn on Union St and 3rd Avenue.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Those of you who go to a sports bar to watch your team because you live out of market and are too cheap to pay for Sunday Ticket and Red Zone isn't enough...a question. Do you go to a general sports bar that shows ALL the games or a team specific one? For example, when I do go to the bar,it's no longer with my Ram fan or Raider fan buddies, I go to Chicago Bears fan bars in NYC...to guarantee I get my team. I usually go to the Overlook in Manhattan(home of the NYC Chicago Bears fan club or whatever) on E..44th and 2nd or the Canal Bar in Brooklyn on Union St and 3rd Avenue.
Does the internet not exist where you live? You living out prehistoric ways to watch games like you still got to go to an outhouse with leaves in order to shit and wipe… we got tissue now, baby wipes, toilets that squirt water just like we have the internet in order to watch games

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor