Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Yo San Francisco, you guys are looking a little suspect. I did like the play of Dobbs, but other than that, you guys better cross your fingers

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The bar is so low for us Broncos fans :smh: . I’m honestly embarrassed…..But always hype. 9 win season here we come!!!:dance: :lol:

Yall got a solid team. Still don’t understand why they resign the safety Simmons. Regardless my boy Tim Patrick is going to ball out this year (you heard it first).

I hope Mims can get some love this year

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

The bar is so low for us Broncos fans :smh: . I’m honestly embarrassed…..But always hype. 9 win season here we come!!!:dance: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:Bo Nix let the fans run him out of Auburn because he couldn't handle the SEC defense and they were letting him hear it every single day, goes to Oregon and becomes a great player and now a starting QB in the NFL!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yall got a solid team. Still don’t understand why they resign the safety Simmons. Regardless my boy Tim Patrick is going to ball out this year (you heard it first).

I hope Mims can get some love this year

I obviously be fucking around with the Super Bowl talk but I definitely expect to be in the playoff hunt till the end. I haven’t always felt that way tho. I do like what I’ve been seeing in the preseason. But of course it’s just preseason

The Simmons release will always piss me off. He should’ve been tagged as a lifelong Bronco. Never a cap casualty. Plus he actually wanted to stay even with all the losing. Patrick ready for a big comeback year for sure.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
shiit. I HOPE washington can pull off 9 wins. i'm guessing they go 7-10, unless Daniels does a CJ Stroud and the coaches do a good job of scheming things up.

Shit bro I feel you. 4 wins to 9 wins would be a huge jump. Firing Rivera was a start. I think y'all will be alright.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shiit. I HOPE washington can pull off 9 wins. i'm guessing they go 7-10, unless Daniels does a CJ Stroud and the coaches do a good job of scheming things up.
Yeah I’m thinking 7-10 also. CJ had good wrs. We need Dotson and Brown to really step up this year

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah I’m thinking 7-10 also. CJ had good wrs. We need Dotson and Brown to really step up this year
i think Dyami knows this is his last shot. u see that long ball he grabbed vs the Jets on Jayden's 1st completion? that shit was nice.
Dotson just needs the ball to come his way.
our CB's are some burnt chicken nuggets back there - getting roasted by backup WRs the first 2 games.
O'line ain't great but should be improved simply by the OC's willingness to run the damn ball (at least he has shown that tendency to date)
Edge rusher is a question mark. if they don't get sacks, our secondary is in big trouble.
And they need a kicker.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think Dyami knows this is his last shot. u see that long ball he grabbed vs the Jets on Jayden's 1st completion? that shit was nice.
Dotson just needs the ball to come his way.
our CB's are some burnt chicken nuggets back there - getting roasted by backup WRs the first 2 games.
O'line ain't great but should be improved simply by the OC's willingness to run the damn ball (at least he has shown that tendency to date)
Edge rusher is a question mark. if they don't get sacks, our secondary is in big trouble.
And they need a kicker.
Yeah our DBs are terrible. Fred and Moss were talking about that yesterday.