Official 2024 NFL Discussion Week 2!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They gotta move the Dolphins outta Miami man. Look what it's doing to my guy. Send them to Orlando. Camping World Stadium already ready for them.
456434463_537155255543929_8238654712421973911_n.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like listening to Logan and 'Tana...smoot i cannot tolerate....cliffnotes?
Just talking about the game against Miami and what stood out.
Really like Tyler Owen’s at safety, but it’s wide open with the DBs and it’s a log jam at DL.

I didn’t know this was the first rookie class at QB that has the most college career starts ever.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just talking about the game against Miami and what stood out.
Really like Tyler Owen’s at safety, but it’s wide open with the DBs and it’s a log jam at DL.

I didn’t know this was the first rookie class at QB that has the most college career starts ever.
jayden started for 4 or 5 years i believe.
Bo Nix got a bunch of starts under his belt too

Miami sat their top 3 wideouts and St. Juste still gets burned by CaCraft, whoever he is.
Forbes the first game same thing
jamin davis had a nice sack-fumble

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jayden started for 4 or 5 years i believe.
Bo Nix got a bunch of starts under his belt too

Miami sat their top 3 wideouts and St. Juste still gets burned by CaCraft, whoever he is.
Forbes the first game same thing
jamin davis had a nice sack-fumble
Yeah DBs trash, but front 7 is going to be vicious

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah man. Sad
Yeah sometimes I also overlook the top part of bgol.. almost didn’t see it the night it was posted but happened to

Yeah fam, no bullshit I just noticed that thread about Killa
This whole past weekend I was watching the football games, etc, etc
And hadn't even scrolled through the main BGOL homepage
And I totally missed the thread yesterday..........damn :(
Damn I feel bad that I just noticed that he passed :(

Last edited:

ThisLuv

Rising Star
Registered
For the streamers, how do y’all watch the games? Im not able to watch on regular channels right now. Is there a way to stream the games and not pay too much?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Inside the division at that :smh:

JD was the truth at Penn State. Wash didn't need him??
So Dan and AP didn’t draft him so they had no loyalty to him.

He was the truth at Penn State, but he probably just didn’t fit what they are trying to do.

I was listening to Santa and Smoot and they mentioned how Brian Mitchell made a comment on his podcast that he saw a WR doing practice bitching and complaining. Not going the extra mile on plays and he didn’t like that. He didnt name any names, but he probably was talking about Dotson.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
So Dan and AP didn’t draft him so they had no loyalty to him.

He was the truth at Penn State, but he probably just didn’t fit what they are trying to do.

I was listening to Santa and Smoot and they mentioned how Brian Mitchell made a comment on his podcast that he saw a WR doing practice bitching and complaining. Not going the extra mile on plays and he didn’t like that. He didnt name any names, but he probably was talking about Dotson.

Oh ok.. I know he's got talent, just wasn't privy to what else was going on.