Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

@nawlinsn931

Maybe this gives you

167dbd9d4a144f6c3421078818f622e3.gif

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what at this point Russell Wilson got Super Bowl ring and got bunch of money and got a nice wife. He is set for life.
I was saying the same Damn Dang since Day one.. The hunger.. the desire. may not be there.. Its difficult for anyone at this stage in their career.. Welp... We shall see more evidence once the season starts
Before there was "LETS RIDE" and "LETS WELD" .. There was

. It wouldnt suprise me if Russell goes on to become a Pastor once his career is over

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Fuck Troy aikman as a cowboy, as a commentator, as a person.. didn’t like him when he was playing and definitely hated this bias nig when he basically commentated giant games.. how did this bitch get selected to be a commentator for giant games for yrs I have no clue.. fuck that hating ass bitch.. probably got the second most punchable face in the nfl behind Brady

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was saying the same Damn Dang since Day one.. The hunger.. the desire. may not be there.. Its difficult for anyone at this stage in their career.. Welp... We shall see more evidence once the season starts
Before there was "LETS RIDE" and "LETS WELD" .. There was

. It wouldnt suprise me if Russell goes on to become a Pastor once his career is over
i have never liked Russ.
but didn't have have 26TD passes 8 picks last year?
hard to believe he is washed. but who knows?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@CurtDawg - Latu and Cowing getting a lot of run tonight ?

I think the focus is going to be on our rookie RB.....Isaac Gurendo
The last couple of preseason games, they let rookie RB Cody Schrader get some shine, but he didn't really look that good
I was actually surprised because I was hearing a lot of positive things about him in camp
But tonight I think they will play Gurendo a healthy amount (at least in the 2nd half)
To see if he's worth a roster spot (he's coming off a hamstring injury, but is supposed to be healthy now)

The 49ers starters are supposed to play the 1st quarter of the game though
(Deebo, Kittle, starting O-line except Trent Williams, Purdy, & then probably 3rd string QB Brandon Allen )
And I think Cowing will get most of the reps for kick & punt returns
Cam Latu will get a couple of targets
But to be honest, I think they will spread the ball around more in the passing game
Rather than target just 1 WR, or 1 TE

Last edited:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't understand this. Yes he hasn't played what his paycheck is worth cause most teams pay you for what you did in the past. Dude is in his 12th-13th year so he may have reached his ceiling and now it's time to be a back-up. But the Broncos were not that bad last year besides the Miami and Detroit game. Every loss was eleven points or less most games were 2 to 3 points. All they are looking at is wins/loss but there is more to the full game.

Hell if my old job is paying me 30mil and my new job is paying me 1mil why should I give a big effort. Who am I proving my work to, show up get paid and leave. Blame Denver not me.

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand this. Yes he hasn't played what his paycheck is worth cause most teams pay you for what you did in the past. Dude is in his 12th-13th year so he may have reached his ceiling and now it's time to be a back-up. But the Broncos were not that bad last year besides the Miami and Detroit game. Every loss was eleven points or less most games were 2 to 3 points. All they are looking at is wins/loss but there is more to the full game.

Hell if my old job is paying me 30mil and my new job is paying me 1mil why should I give a big effort. Who am I proving my work to, show up get paid and leave. Blame Denver not me.

Hey.. I dont think he is washed up.. Just content. I posted this a few months back.
before he signed so I had a sense that he was going to join the organization. I just hope Mike Tomlin amd Russell Wilson leave the Steelers on a positive rather than a negative note by the end of the season

5:40 mark

Last edited:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This I'll never forget The way ......Russell was shitted on.Now I thank the Steelers bcuz his career could have ended with Denver on a sour note... but I believe for me that is far as it goes..I'll be there for the excitement and soak in his woes like any other fan

Last edited:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey.. I dont think he is washed up.. Just content. I posted this a few months back.
before he signed so I had a sense that he was going to join the organization. I just hope Mike Tomlin amd Russell Wilson leave the Steelers on a positive rather than a negative note by the end of the season

Acrisure (Stadium) Russell Wilson and Ciara Form Joint Venture, Evolution Advisors, LLC​

5:40 mark

I think I'm getting tired of analysts always yelling and screaming about a player passed his prime. Players age, lose focus and body breaks down. Can't knock them for thinking they are still 24. Crazily Russell's bad performance is still better than Danny Jones.

Russell may end up like Fitzpatrick, when the expectations are gone he shines. A new contract and expectations and he falters.