• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Those Scandinavian countries always park the bus and hope for a breakaway or setpiece goal. Boring-ass football so adios to them. I don't think Portugal is as good as they looked today but we'll see.
Spain just couldn't get it into gear and shootouts are always dangerous to the favored team.

The way Brazil played in the first half reminded me of when they had Ronaldinho in the midfield. That boy was crazy with it. The original Ronaldo at the 9. What a team. Samba football at its best.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Keeper of the Netherlands 150k per year.
CR7 I buy ya life.

Ridiculous what he about to earn smh.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I know his type and see em every weekend. They’re the same fat overweight soccer dads who have ZERO athletic prowess, drink all day and can’t fuck their wives to save their lives but wanna have opinions on things they know nothing about.

Put they KFC blood type on a pitch for 10 mins though and watch their whole stance go out the window..

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I know his type and see em every weekend. They’re the same fat overweight soccer dads who have ZERO athletic prowess, drink all day and can’t fuck their wives to save their lives but wanna have opinions on things they know nothing about.

Put they KFC blood type on a pitch for 10 mins though and watch their whole stance go out the window..
The lack of appreciation for fatigue is a major problem for the general public and sports commentating on general.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
If it was so easy to score 3 goals, a lot more people would be doing it at the top level...he is obviously watching some kindergarten, 1st grader type games and forming an opinion...and football's immense popularity means that you have a huge pool to choose from to get to the top players...its definitely not a niche sport...so the facts show scoring 3 goals aint easy at all

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fan-of-croatia-looks-on-during-the-fifa-world-cup-qatar-2022-quarter-final-match-between.jpg
brazils-supporters-take-their-selfie-before-the-start-of-the-qatar-2022-world-cup-quarter.jpg
a-female-fan-of-croatia-with-a-fifa-world-cup-trophy-on-her-face-during-the-fifa-world-cup.jpg
09-december-2022-qatar-doha-soccer-world-cup-2022-in-qatar-brazil-croatia-quarterfinals-at.jpg

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goal came outta nowhere but that’s the clear difference in talent
I would say the difference there is fitness and common sense. Defender should have shield that ball from Neymar. Neymar shouldn’t have won that ball so easy.