Oh god make it stop… predator prequel “prey”..predator vs native Americans

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember some Predator book I read. The Predators behaved like a Native American tribe with their hierarchy and such.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
200.gif

"Whhhhhhhhy?"

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I didn't even watched the trailer and knew laughing was the right reaction.

:hmm::hmm:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Both of these! Plus they were known for running down their hunts like wolves. The beginning is gonna be the Predators running shot over the tribes just from a technological aspect, but he is getting his ass WHUPPED when it comes to the one on one at the end! On some:
image-2022-02-22-130016.png

But even then how much of their tech would have advanced from the 1800 to the 1980;s? Cause it is 2000 and they're still using that broke ass light bending tech! Twenty years and they haven't progressed with technology. So how will that shyt look TWO HUNDRED YEARS in the past. If done right this could be REALLY good, but this is Hollywood so the finished product will be REALLY bad.

You prolly right .....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hmmm...the title is funny because there was an actual video game called Prey with a Native American theme that came out on the original Xbox. Didn't have anything to do with the Predator universe but did incorporate aliens. Interesting.
Wouldve loved to have played the sequel..

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Its shit like this that had me also shaking my head. Why not hit him with more 40mm HE/HEDP? High Explosive and High EX dual purpose. The grenade launcher? He definitely would have fallen his ass outta that tree then! Still good shit, movie is a classic!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Y’all done started him up lol
Yeah large bills love training day 2 aka predator 2..Danny glover was a corrupted cop getting pissed off that an alien crime fighter was cleaning the mean streets of la.. glover out in alleys meeting up with the Jamaicans doing back alley deals.. glover put out a hit on the hero alien saving la.. glover was the real bad guy.. worst bad guy since color purple.