Oh Shit !

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
And your point is ? Its easier for you to keep scrolling than to complain , its not going to change shit . . Enjoy your day .
?
I thought I was being respectful and informative to you that you
are posting something that was ALREADY here and OLD.
Instead you act like a little bitch girl. WOW
You have a better day little sensitive faggot.
Keep up the good work with the post too, I mean that

:roflmao2:

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
?
I thought I was being respectful and informative to you that you
are posting something that was ALREADY here and OLD.
Instead you act like a little bitch girl. WOW
You have a better day little sensitive faggot.
Keep up the good work with the post too, I mean that

:roflmao2:
You talk like a kid ...I treat people online like I treat people in the street . Now peep this ... Where I'm from if we don't agree with something we just leave it alone ... I live in an open carry state .. everyone has a weapon and you're subject to getting fucked up at any moment if you don't mind your own damn business so ... treat this like you would if you were here ...if you don't like it STFU and keep it moving .. If you was joking that wasn't funny , and I don't need you to inform me of anything . Dont respond just keep it moving .

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
You talk like a kid ...I treat people online like I treat people in the street . Now peep this ... Where I'm from if we don't agree with something we just leave it alone ... I live in an open carry state .. everyone has a weapon and you're subject to getting fucked up at any moment if you don't mind your own damn business so ... treat this like you would if you were here ...if you don't like it STFU and keep it moving .. If you was joking that wasn't funny , and I don't need you to inform me of anything . Dont respond just keep it moving .
LOLOLOL "you're subject to get fucked up at any moment" LOLOLOL Fuck YOU and your faggot State pussy
You are a straight bitch, STFU you country dumb bumkin
You slip is showing little soft BITCH.
I'll KEEP responding too, fuck your bitch azz gonna do? I'll wait...pussy

OP is a BITCH MADE lil faggot

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

NagEMx.gif