Oh so you're wondering what Adina Howard had been up2?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I’d let her suck it and evaluate going further. I have better choices than her now but if she suck it off the bone……I’d be obliged to fuck her Ol used chitlin. I’ve seen and done worse. But in the shadowwwwwwwwssss motherfuckerrrrrrrs!!! :rolleyes:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes::yes: Damn she's about the third well known sista that resembles my old college crush, Goapele and Avonte Wright come to mind too.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
She divorced Sherman Jordan in 2017.[87][non-primary source needed]

On the March 10, 2019 episode of TV One's “Unsung,” Howard revealed to having an affair with Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris, who was dating singer Brandy, at the time. Despite refusing Atlantic Records Label Executive (and Howard's boss), Sylvia Rhone’s advice to focus on her career, Howard conducted an interview with then-DJ Wendy Williams; insulting both Rhone and Brandy. Rhone eventually stalled Howard’s release of her second album indefinitely.[88]

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She divorced Sherman Jordan in 2017.[87][non-primary source needed]

On the March 10, 2019 episode of TV One's “Unsung,” Howard revealed to having an affair with Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris, who was dating singer Brandy, at the time. Despite refusing Atlantic Records Label Executive (and Howard's boss), Sylvia Rhone’s advice to focus on her career, Howard conducted an interview with then-DJ Wendy Williams; insulting both Rhone and Brandy. Rhone eventually stalled Howard’s release of her second album indefinitely.[88]
Proof that the baddest bitch will choose to be the side bitch of a rich, famous or married man than get her own man. :smh: Had her pick of men at her peak and went the side hoe route.:smh:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1280px-Adina_Howard.jpg

EwGklpQWEAEW08T