okay maybe 50 hasn't totally lost it. 50 ft JOE

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Always been a fan of this track. He needs to get back to this style of music.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
50 is dead; its ok though, he made his money, changed his life; they all die anyways...

Or he was smart to diversify into other avenues which a lot of rappers don't bring that hip hop fans are fickle as fuck

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
giphy.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.

Lol. I wanna hear this.

What makes New Orleans Nikkas petty?
Man them niggas will kill over a twinkie:smh:; Senseless killings go on all the time in NO; over petty shit; niggas aint about getting money just killing and stealing; Their minds are really warped down there seriously...

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
this is the intro song for Power
dude u late.

This.
His show is a graveyard for shitty music but record companies can pay for play avoiding payola violations under the guise of product placement. Better than iTunes or having your stuff pilfered on Youtube. If someone wants to rip the song, they have to watch the scene which leads to viewers.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
This.
His show is a graveyard for shitty music but record companies can pay for play avoiding payola violations under the guise of product placement. Better than iTunes or having your stuff pilfered on Youtube. If someone wants to rip the song, they have to watch the scene which leads to viewers.

Naw they have some good music on there

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.

Lol. I wanna hear this.

What makes New Orleans Nikkas petty?
Im just not down with shit that dont make sense or can be avoided; I think NY and NO niggas do senseless shit all the time; 50 is a prime example of that; and there are others, but I find that NY and NO niggas are at the top of the list by far; fucking petty ass niggas...

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Im just not down with shit that dont make sense or can be avoided; I think NY and NO niggas do senseless shit all the time; 50 is a prime example of that; and there are others, but I find that NY and NO niggas are at the top of the list by far; fucking petty ass niggas...
I feel that. The shit that they kill for, makes no sense at all. Just stupid shit.

No regard for human life.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude is very smart, i give him credit; his just a petty ass nigga, like most NY niggas are...

You know, I was going to dispute this. Problem is your statement has me wanting to crack your skull...... I think you may be onto something........:D

Reactions: BDR