Old Man TV Debate: How much would the Living Single Apartment cost? The Jeffersons?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Depends on how long they had it, how many people on the lease, is it a co-op or reg apt, what borough, what area.. section 8, grandfather clause, some other cheat code.. to many scenarios to figure out.. if not transplants or ny born

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Depends on how long they had it, how many people on the lease, is it a co-op or reg apt, what borough, what area.. section 8, grandfather clause, some other cheat code.. to many scenarios to figure out.. if not transplants or ny born

Fam i just want to know how many bedrooms the jeffersons had at this point

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
That Living Single apartment was impressive, Martin's not so much but to rent either today... IMO if you can afford to rent one of those apartments, that money might be better spent on a purchase. MY2

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Depends on the area of US. I’d say $1300 to $3000. Again, the area counts the mosts. If they stayed in NY or California that’s triple the price minus 1000 sq feet.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$=1000

Livin single-$$$$+

Martin-$$
Martin had a cool little spot that had three different area's all in the same damn room,kitchen,dinning room and a tv room

Jefferson's pie in the sky-$$$+

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Jeffersons had a condo with a doorman. It wasn't just a regular apartment. Those kinds of amentites are gonna cost extra.
Nowadays, that brings the cost way up.