Olympics Pass/Fail: Serena Williams Calls Out Paris Restaurant for ‘Denying Access’ to Her and Her Children

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF the spot was full which it could have been due to the amount of people in town, she should have just waited if the wanted to eat there. But I know how athletes & entertainers etc can be, the restaurant in DC that I helped open we'd have athletes show up with a chick or their group and want to be seated immediately.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
Oh the horror. Like she can't go elsewhere. Like, have your white husband and employees find a list of nice BLACK owned restaurants over there. I'm sure they would appreciate the good publicity.

NEVER BEG PEOPLE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY.

this

jim crow on your own dough

when people treat you poorly, don't reward them with your business

nothing wrong with calling them out though

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm torn on this

But the decades of accepted vicious racism rained down on those 2 women I understand them feeling this way.

So I'm riding with them until proven incorrect

Last edited:

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF the spot was full which it could have been due to the amount of people in town, she should have just waited if the wanted to eat there. But I know how athletes & entertainers etc can be, the restaurant in DC that I helped open we'd have athletes show up with a chick or their group and want to be seated immediately.
her post said the spot was empty