Onlyfans content creators have made $6.6 billion combined vs NBA players $4.9 Billion Combined

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Thats amazingly good! However, I must point out that neither got any of my coins other than what I could see from the comforts of my own home for $Free.99
yeah, the leaks are crazy but then again, it saves us money for those who don't want to buy their shit because there's plenty of simps in the universe.

Also, people can download the content to keep forever.

So, no matter what they do on onlyfans, it usually be put out in the streets to be had.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
im sure there are several hundred thousand of OF creators....compared to what....700 NBA players?
There's like 550 NBA players

4.1 million onlyfans creator accounts

This is dumb.

^^^^

That part

As of May 2023, OnlyFans had 220 million registered users and more than three million registered creators

about 450 players at 15 players per team but there of course exceptions

So that's $2,200 per registered creators

And this is what every nba player would get using that same math if we distributed it evenly to all 15 on a team

$10,888,889.00

@4 Dimensional and @tallblacknyc

Please check my math

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Onlyfans is a direct to consumer product/service meaning all their money comes straight from consumers… nba players can’t say the same..their money comes from billionaire owners and tv deals, endorsements, etc…. If nba players had to depend on consumers directly giving them money than their salaries would drastically decrease.. these players aren’t millionaires cause 50,000 + fans paid $20 a piece directly to that player, when onlyfans content creators actually get paid that way… now imagine if adult entertainment wasn’t so pigeonholed that big name companies would cut onlyfans a check to promote their product and the content creators had a deal where they shared revenue like nba players do with the nba.. Apple cutting a 20+ million dollar check to have an iPhone 16 ad on the front page or McDonald’s cutting a 20 million dollar check to promote a new burger, Samsung, Hollywood posting up trailers on their site, etc.. when you consider all that the 6.6 billion is even more impressive being that its revenue is based entirely off consumers