P£izer: “We did not defraud the government, we delivered the fraud that the government ordered - video

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I remember reading something about the timetable for vaccine, to be considered ready for use.

I think 2024/2025 would’ve been the time frame.

Just some folks had some explains to do and now they doing it….

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you on this. MAGA was pushing the Trump COVID shots all over BGOL. No surprise it turned out to be a fraud.
I've been against the vax from day one . So who , exactly , are you accusing of pushing the " covid shots " ?

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not you but the majority of BGOL. To see the people I’m referencing, just check out the “Herman Cain Awards” thread.
At first it seemed to be just wanting to win an argument with some of the people that were pro vax . Maybe it was out of fear of covid-19 ,I don't know . But then it got ugly and childish with the name calling
. Makes me question what the motive really was .

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
At first it seemed to be just wanting to win an argument with some of the people that were pro vax . Maybe it was out of fear of covid-19 ,I don't know . But then it got ugly and childish with the name calling
. Makes me question what the motive really was .

Name calling is a speciality

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy ain't it...
bottom line , I was begging folks not to do it , without actually doing so . I guess it takes longer for some to realize in their soul that the gov hates them black or white . but black more because of white raciest fucks in the deciding positions .

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
bottom line , I was begging folks not to do it , without actually doing so . I guess it takes longer for some to realize in their soul that the gov hates them black or white . but black more because of white raciest fucks in the deciding positions .
Yep..one of my buddies at work kinda said that he regrets getting the shot and we had a real talk and was bro you were right about all the stuff you were saying.. i never went hard on folks cause thats not my style! I was trying to reason with people to get them to understand..

.one of my biggest things i use to say was if millions are dying everyday nicca we wouldnt have nobody here at work peope around you house would be missing..they like u right, that dont make no sense! My wife 2 shots and i looked at her and told her thats dumb as fuck...

now a year later her bronchitis is acting up..badly cant stop coughing... im trying help as i did before...but women can be so so stubborn! All she has to do is take theis black seed oil 3 times a day nd it would stop..she tried it one day and seen the results but hate to continue..o well not my call!

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry to hear about your sister. It's a struggle that's gets so frustrating when your trying to help someone and they act like they dont want to be bothered with attempts to correct the mistake of taking the vaccine . Or worse, you start to feel as if they're giving up on life .