PA COPS RECORDED SHOOTING AT RUNNING SUSPECTS

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok i just read the whole story..not that mad now

They pulled the car over because the police "thought they matched the description" of suspects in an earlier robbery. The driver was asked to get out and handcuffed when 2 passengers got out and ran. The cop didn't say stop or freeze he just shot the one kid in the back 3 times... The second passenger got away, but the police have "asked to speak with him." (yeah mfkn right they just want to talk)

Sidenote: it was determined the car/driver had no connection to the earlier shooting/robbery and he was released no charges...

The pig shot that child in the back amd killed him for what?! Running.... Running is now punishable by death?!

And before you start... Police can only shoot fleeing suspects in the back if they have committed a felony or pose an imminent mortal threat to the police or others....

There was no robbery = there was no felony and the kid was unarmed= there was no mortal threat.... This was a murder!

Last edited:

m_a_u_r_i_c_e

Rising Star
Registered
They pulled the car over because the police "thought they matched the description" of suspects in an earlier robbery. The driver was asked to get out and handcuffed when 2 passengers got out and ran. The cop didn't say stop or freeze he just shot the one kid in the back 3 times... The second passenger got away, but the police have "asked to speak with him." (yeah mfkn right they just want to talk)

Sidenote: it was determined the car/driver had no connection to the earlier shooting/robbery and he was released no charges...

The pig shot that child in the back amd killed him for what?! Running.... Running is now punishable by death?!

And before you start... Police can only shoot fleeing suspects in the back if they have committed a felony or pose an imminent mortal threat to the police or others....

There was no robbery = there was no felony and the kid was unarmed= there was no mortal threat.... This was a murder!
They just shot somebody, there was bullet holes in the windows. Fuck the police but i would shoot first too. Forgive me but im tired of these murderous crack babies. Not going to waste a second more of life feeling sorry for murderers

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We cant keep complaining about the police killing us, when obviously we dont care about killing each other!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We cant keep complaining about the police killing us, when obviously we dont care about killing each other!
Tell me why tho? Don't cops have guidelines they need to follow? Do u believe yall above the law cause its obvious u a cop and a sucker also

I'm not even a Bgol militant but u aggravating me mfer

If that was ya child would u feel the same? My mother raised me to be a stand up dude but I still fell upon a bunch of bullshit while growing up in the hood but it mad me the man I am today that raised a son that graduating on Monday that NEVER got in trouble a day in his life but could be killed by a cop just because they don't know the difference a nigga is a n*gger its all the same to them

so u mean to tell him u would tell my God-fearing mother and grandmother I was killed by cops but don't worry because other blacks kill blacks so it's ok

Shut the fuck up forever

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Say it one more time for the idiots who ain’t hear

I am sick of that we kill each other too BS. Sure violence in the black community is a serious unacceptable problem but this is about us paying race soldiers to terrorize and murder us.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am sick of that we kill each other too BS. Sure violence in the black community is a serious unacceptable problem but this is about us paying race soldiers to terrorize and murder us.

I mean if you really wanna dig super deep into it all the reasons for majority black folks problems is because of systemic racism but let’s keep blaming each other like this guy

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ppl that say that wack ass hell cause it's mothers sitting at their child's murderer trial everyday

Shit we just saw xxxtension or whatever his name is mother celebrate when his killer was captured

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered

You may have just ruined my night. What about the innocent or petty criminals who haven't killed anybody?

Get shot and killed. Geezus.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
KKK race soldiers deny children due process and murder them, while less than 2% of our population is involved in violent crime.

But you have a problem with us.

Fuck you, your diseased pussy having whore of a mother and your prison fag father for not having the decency of pulling out.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
OG Investor
Heard that the guns found in the car were legally registered to the driver.

Weird thing is that the news media has not let the public know this.

They have underhandedly promoted the idea that the people in the car were involved in the shooting/robbery.

I fucking hate the news....every aspect of their being

This child that was murdered in cold blood by that PIG was sincerely a good kid.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heard that the guns found in the car were legally registered to the driver.

Weird thing is that the news media has not let the public know this.

They have underhandedly promoted the idea that the people in the car were involved in the shooting/robbery.

I fucking hate the news....every aspect of their being

This child that was murdered in cold blood by that PIG was sincerely a good kid.

Exactly...
If the guns were hot or used in a robbery, why would the driver be released and not charged?

If there were bullet holes in the car... Again why would the driver be released and not charged?

The pig was shook and knew he had the blue shield on his side, he killed a kid.... And i fucking hope that one time... Just ONE fucking time the "justice system" will do the right thing and convict him!