Pete and Bas - T Pain - These old white dudes got bars

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

The duo consists of two rap artists, Peter (Pete) Bowditch and Basil (Bas) Bellgrave, who are both in their 70s. They are notable for the songs such as "The Old Estate", "Dents in a Peugeot", and their debut single, "Shut Ya Mouth”.

They released their first single in 2017 with "Shut Ya Mouth". Pete discovered his enjoyment for hip hop after his granddaughter played rap music on his car radio. He shared this with Bas, and they decided it would be fun to release it on YouTube. The song was an immediate success and went viral, prompting them to creating new music.

They have also performed successfully in gigs and concert tours across major European cities and have over a million followers on Instagram.​

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...Yeah, I ain't buying these old bastards. Doubt they're writing their own lyrics, they seem like a novelty act. Milli Vanilli ass dudes. Can we PLEASE stop allowing every other group to make money off of our art that hasn't earned it or are just straight fraudulent?

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
It's their grandsons writing for them. Them kids are dope as fuck. And as far as these geezers, any old dudes that can remember these rhymes and spit 'em like this?? Shiiii...I ain't gone hate on 'em. These old fucks ain't threats to the cultures.

d_the_inc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...Yeah, I ain't buying these old bastards. Doubt they're writing their own lyrics, they seem like a novelty act. Milli Vanilli ass dudes. Can we PLEASE stop allowing every other group to make money off of our art that hasn't earned it or are just straight fraudulent?
Correction: Can we PLEASE start MAKING money off groups that want to make money off our art. #owntheplatform

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's their grandsons writing for them. Them kids are dope as fuck. And as far as these geezers, any old dudes that can remember these rhymes and spit 'em like this?? Shiiii...I ain't gone hate on 'em. These old fucks ain't threats to the cultures.
Joshua Coghill Pete & Bas stand by the fact that they write their own songs, but have admitted that they get help from their grandchildren, which is fair considering the ever-changing aspects of drill music and the UK street slang, and let's not forget these two are both in their 70's.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Culture vulture antics. Rap music is born from the original people of North America and their struggles. I'm not trying to hear those CAC's or entertain the company of anyone who wants to listen their shit.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Culture vulture antics. Rap music is born from the original people of North America and their struggles. I'm not trying to hear those CAC's or entertain the company of anyone who wants to listen their shit.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

White devils whether they be Ashkenzim, WASP's or Islamics immitate countless things the original so called Black people created and infest our regions. All the while lying to Black people about our place in history. I'd rather my children immitate me by doing the right thing as they saw me do.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I'm actually very impressed. I thought they were lip syncing to voice overs.

weekend-at-bernies-ill-allow-it.gif

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
White people have been involved with hip hop since before we even called it hip hop. People of all races have places where their struggle is real too.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
White people have been involved with hip hop since before we even called it hip hop. People of all races have places where their struggle is real too.

White people spread across the Americas like a virus. What are they not involved with? The socio economic paradigm we call Black people was created by White people. Centuries of terrorism against Black people in America by white people in America gave birth to a reality for Black people expressed in rhythyn and blues and rap music. People of all races didn't create rap music or Hip Hop culture. Black Americans created rap music and Hip Hop culture.

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
White people spread across the Americas like a virus. What are they not involved with? The socio economic paradigm we call Black people was created by White people. Centuries of terrorism against Black people in America by white people in America gave birth to a reality for Black people expressed in rhythyn and blues and rap music. People of all races didn't create rap music or Hip Hop culture. Black Americans created rap music and Hip Hop culture.
And black Americans used music, some of it by white people. We don’t exist in a vacuum.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I still have to see this in person, this shit has been AIish before AI was even a thing.
They have shows and tour dates lined up all over Europe... some of them have been recorded and uploaded to YouTube by fans so there's that too... the big one (i think that's Bas) will rap his lines word for word at shows but the short one (Pete) seems to let the crowd and the track overlay in the background spit a lot of his verse...

I been following them a while and from what I see that's actually them rapping, but the writing part i don't know.

There was a group of 2 old white guys from the states that were doing Chicago/NY drill music that came out around the same time Pete and Bas hit... rumor was they all had the same writers, but Pete and Bas flow with the UK drill caught fire and they shelved the other 2 to focus on them.

**edit**
The Americans were named Frank and Maury. They had a couple videos pop out on worldstar back in the day...

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hey man I'm not tellying you not to go on and love whitey and their culture vulture stunting. Sell outs are an integral part of American culture. Rest in peace to Nat Turned who was sold out.
Thanks for the support. It means a lot coming from stormfront in a black skin suit.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Thanks for the support. It means a lot coming from stormfront in a black skin suit.

You must be another one of those extra special cases of stupid stacked on idiot if you think calling me a Black nationalist is an insult. I don't doubt it would an insult to sell outs like yourself. That extent of mental indolence you dwell in allows you to think Black nationalism is bad. Assuming, of course, that you are Black.

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You must be another one of those extra special cases of stupid stacked on idiot if you think calling me a Black nationalist is an insult. I don't doubt it would an insult to sell outs like yourself. That extent of mental indolence you dwell in allows you to think Black nationalism is bad. Assuming, of course, that you are Black.
And you’re stupid enough to take it as a compliment. It’s nothing but the Klan in a different color. And just as stupid.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
And you’re stupid enough to take it as a compliment. It’s nothing but the Klan in a different color. And just as stupid.

Are you stupid enough to not know what nationalism means? Are you that dumb? Shit for brains people like you who can only reference white people to express themselves are fools.

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Are you stupid enough to not know what nationalism means? Are you that dumb? Shit for brains people like you who can only reference white people to express themselves are fools.
You’re not being original in any way. You’re just doing stormfront in blackface and thinking you’re innovative. The thinking you have has influenced our culture for decades and where did it get us? This is why I stopped posting years ago. Read my screen name.