Plastic Surgery gone HORRIBLY wrong

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll thats what they get.now i bet she wish she had her old body back now.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can really see this girl offing herself...hate to be that way, but.........I hope this can get at least partially fixed

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its pretty damn bad. But there are plastic surgeons out there that can fix that shit.

Her skin texture may never be the same - but with clothes on, after a good surgeon is done, you wouldn't be able to tell she was so fucked up.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
That's that back alley shit.

On that note, in Detroit they're investigating a woman who is putting braces on folk teeth on her front porch and she's never even had dental schooling.

:smh:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thought $250 for a full-body make over at "pump party" was a deal she couldn't pass up...

20170406160449_275.jpg

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I can really see this girl offing herself...hate to be that way, but.........I hope this can get at least partially fixed
Yep, she will be killing her self soon.
Bitches like her NEEEEED to have all the attention on them and now she will never get what she so badly wanted, at least not in a positive way. Fuck her

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
These people want all the features of a black woman…..ain’t that something. Black women in the world wants to be like you whether they say it or not

bonammi

Star
BGOL Investor
These people are foolish and do stupid things to their bodies. I can't really feel sorry for them when shit goes wrong.