Poll: Democrats’ advantage with Latino voters continues to shrink

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
shits crazy

20 points lost since 2020.. might be some trouble in November
Wait till after this election if trump wins ALL THE FOUL SHIT black people are going to find out how the democrats played them and tried to replace them with illegals that could vote and thought by doing this the legal latinos would take the hint and get out the vote for the democrats not understanding that the economy plays a bigger role in voting for them and not identity politics.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Wait till after this election if trump wins ALL THE FOUL SHIT black people are going to find out how the democrats played them and tried to replace them with illegals that could vote and thought by doing this the legal latinos would take the hint and get out the vote for the democrats not understanding that the economy plays a bigger role in voting for them and not identity politics.
What happens if Kamala wins?

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I mean is this something new? We know they don't like us, the dems been trying to move away from the black vote for a while but other groups ain't loyal like that.

When trump wins they gonna dump all on us all day.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
What happens if Kamala wins?
My opinion, more of the same for black people just scraps and leftovers and the phasing out of your voting block but some of y'all get to be happy you voted in A DOT HEAD FUNKY ASS CHAMELEON HOE who act black when it's convenient but won't do anything specifically for black people NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I had four years of trump and four years of biden i'll take the orange man economy over koala zoo harris and yes I know she's only the vice president but I don't want to leave it to chance and roll the dice.
I respect everyone's right to vote for whomever they want but I find it funny when I read some of the members talking about banning members and blocking members because a difference of opinions, so If THAT DOT HEAD HOE BITCH win i'll still be here kicking it I might be grumpy for a few months but i'll be here!

totto

Rising Star
Registered
My opinion, more of the same for black people just scraps and leftovers and the phasing out of your voting block but some of y'all get to be happy you voted in A DOT HEAD FUNKY ASS CHAMELEON HOE who act black when it's convenient but won't do anything specifically for black people NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I had four years of trump and four years of biden i'll take the orange man economy over koala zoo harris and yes I know she's only the vice president but I don't want to leave it to chance and roll the dice.
I respect everyone's right to vote for whomever they want but I find it funny when I read some of the members talking about banning members and blocking members because a difference of opinions, so If THAT DOT HEAD HOE BITCH win i'll still be here kicking it I might be grumpy for a few months but i'll be here!
100% but I'll also add that alot of hustles aren't really what they seem to be, America is now a service industry we don't build anything here anymore we're 100% help-desk so ideas are created that aren't reality and are actually just a push from another industry that needs a boost temporarily and when it goes back to normal that hustle is gone.

So in reality I think the truth is the mindset of alot of people are going to have to change, gotta let go of that upward mobility stuff because alot of us are going to be living with less and have to be happy with it most likely.

So the democrat mentality is probably going to die within a few cycles, with lower marriage rates, class separation, education and entitled people and the "reality" of what's there it's not going to be pretty.

As reality kicks in more people are probably going GOP, the family is all they have.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Darrkman