Postal worker robbed on the job broad daylight-SAN FRAN

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robbing a federal employee, at gunpoint no less, and for what? What did they actually get of any value? And was it worth the heat they're about to get.
They use the keys to store work in the blue boxes, sometimes they may rob the boxes, they can unlock doors to apartment buildings and occasionally other building types....

But the post office is switching all the locks out to e-locks.......just having a key is not enough.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They are the biggest assholes, the federal government that starts at the top. The stench of corrupt bureacrats has permeated all of its agencies. One post office placed some car outside to harass me. If they aren't playing games with vital benefits or committing crimes against you.

These guys did well committing crimes and being lawless.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Robbing a federal employee, at gunpoint no less, and for what? What did they actually get of any value? And was it worth the heat they're about to get.
I'm guessing they may have gotten some prior knowledge about something that'll be valuable to all involved.

One of my wife's friends is a Post Master in Los Angeles; she has knowledge about stuff that the public won't know about.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the absolute last time please stop calling our city “SAN FRAN”. We absolutely HATE that shit. It’s San Francisco, Frisco, the city, or SF. What it absolutely isn’t and never will be is “SAN FRAN”.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They use the keys to store work in the blue boxes, sometimes they may rob the boxes, they can unlock doors to apartment buildings and occasionally other building types....

But the post office is switching all the locks out to e-locks.......just having a key is not enough.
It's just not the keys to the post office but apartment & condo access & master box keys also.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure the postal is traumatized, but sounds like she tryin' to get a disability check.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Bay!!!!
ymm8v.jpg

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, this is happening all over the country. Its almost routine in the larger cities of the mid-west and east coast.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20 years fed time or $12 dollars and a credit card which will be canceled before you try and ballout at Walmart.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the absolute last time please stop calling our city “SAN FRAN”. We absolutely HATE that shit. It’s San Francisco, Frisco, the city, or SF. What it absolutely isn’t and never will be is “SAN FRAN”.
I be in San Fran a lot there’s a few places mainly in Oakland I kick it.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I get that they may have gotten something. But again, probably not worth the gamble of what happens when you get caught. But to be fair, I feel this way about most high level robberies.
I'm sure the postal is traumatized, but sounds like she tryin' to get a disability check.
Shit, I would, too. Bad enough that you got the stress of the work and the stress of dealing with random people, animals, etc. on the job. Now you're constantly looking over your shoulder afraid someone is about to blow you away anytime you see movement? Yeah, I'm taking as long of a holiday as they will let me.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all weirdos. Like a bunch of 6 yr olds. Ol “you’re a towel” ass niggas. It’s all jokes but if yall ever come here please do it then. It would be dope af

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all weirdos. Like a bunch of 6 yr olds. Ol “you’re a towel” ass niggas. It’s all jokes but if yall ever come here please do it then. It would be dope af

Do we have your permission to call Oakland Oaktown sir?

I'd be more concerned about my capital city being known as Sac Town