Presidential scholar who's predicted almost every presidency since 1984 says the dems will win the 2024 election

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean, I respect the guy and all... but we have a couple of... prophets/ prognosticators here on the board- and I'd put their records up against his any day of the week.

Not mentioning any names in particular, lmao- but if you know, you know.

Unrelated side note, I wonder how Oregon is looking this year.....

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean, I respect the guy and all... but we have a couple of... prophets/ prognosticators here on the board- and I'd put their records up against his any day of the week.

Not mentioning any names in particular, lmao- but if you know, you know.

Unrelated side note, I wonder how Oregon is looking this year.....
Well see, that's the prollum with the anti-intellectual movement; niggas (incl. cac's) would rather get their info from RayRay 'nem, who only have expertise in "street knowledge" or "hillbilly smarts", than from people who actually know WTF they're talkin' about. Doesn't mean smart people can't make mistakes, but it makes sense to rely on them than internet rando's.

Last edited:

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well see, that's the prollum with the anti-intellectual movement; niggas (incl. cac's) would rather get their info from RayRay 'nem, who only have expertise in "street knowledge" or "hillbilly smarts", then from a people who actually know WTF they're talkin' about. Doesn't mean smart people can't make mistakes, but it makes sense to rely on them than internet rando's.

... Fam...... :sad: I need more belief out of you. Sometimes GOD puts his gifts where they can be most easily found and appreciated.
additionally, folks I'm talking about are HIGLY educated with years of experience and almost perfect records...... We're talking Doctors of various disciplines. :yes:

I did say; If you know, you know.... I 'spose you don't- but the Truth shall set you free.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Well see, that's the prollum with the anti-intellectual movement; niggas (incl. cac's) would rather get their info from RayRay 'nem, who only have expertise in "street knowledge" or "hillbilly smarts", than from people who actually know WTF they're talkin' about. Doesn't mean smart people can't make mistakes, but it makes sense to rely on them than internet rando's.
thats-it-that-right-there.gif

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
... Fam...... :sad: I need more belief out of you. Sometimes GOD puts his gifts where they can be most easily found and appreciated.
additionally, folks I'm talking about are HIGLY educated...... even Doctors of various disciplines. :yes:

I did say; If you know, you know.... I 'spose you don't- but the Truth shall set you free.
I'm an atheist. Your quality of life is from science and logic, not that religious BS. That religious BS gets people killed and blinds people to the truth. As an example, would you pray to your god to heal your sick child or go get treated by an accredited, experienced dr.? The answer is obvious, which has been my point.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
additionally, folks I'm talking about are HIGLY educated with years of experience and almost perfect records...... We're talking Doctors of various disciplines. :yes:

I believe in the Brown-Truth also good brother.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Alan Lichtman knows his shit. I haven't watched the video but I believe he recently said that the Dems are currently down only one or two keys out of his 13 key metric system...and they would need to lose 4 or 5 keys in order to lose which is highly unlikely.

*edit* just watched the segment...lmao at the professor vs professor beef. Didn't know him and Nate Silver had beef like that

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
every prediction has a 50% chance of being right.......

But that decreases for each successive prediction... There have been 10 elections since and including 1984.

The probability of winning a coin toss 10 times in a row is (1/2)^10 = 0.0009765625 or approximately 0.098%.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Are you really sitting here trying to invalidate the scientifically proven D_. T___h curse?