PRO HOCKEY PLAYER AND BROTHER KILLED BY DRUNK DRIVER

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
5:45 AM PT -- New Jersey State Police tell TMZ ... "Troopers responded to a motor vehicle crash at 8:19 PM on County Route 551 North, milepost 11.1 Oldmans Township, Salem County. Based on a preliminary investigation, two pedalcyclists, John M. Gaudreau, a 31-year-old male from Carneys Point, N.J., and Matthew R. Gaudreau, a 29-year-old male from Pedricktown, N.J., were traveling north on County Route 551, close to the fog line of the roadway. Sean M. Higgins, a 43-year-old male from Woodstown, N.J., was traveling north on CR 551 in a Jeep Grand Cherokee behind a sedan and SUV."

"Higgins attempted to pass the slower-moving sedan and SUV, entered the southbound lanes of travel, passed the slower-moving sedan, and attempted to re-enter the northbound lanes of travel when the SUV in front of Higgins moved to the middle of the roadway, splitting the north and south lanes to safely pass the two pedalcyclist traveling north on the right side of the roadway. Higgins then attempted to pass the SUV on the right and struck the two pedalcyclists in the rear. As a result of the collision, the two pedalcyclists sustained fatal injuries."

aea18569fe06460db21539429a61509f_md.jpg

fffca94aae90410298153823d390d38a_md.jpg

Rising Star
Registered
A black woman got run over jogging in South floida a month ago. Horrible news.

To any riders/joggers in here

Do not do the open road at 4/5/6 am. We have to remember at all times people are coming from clubs and bars. It is the most dangerous time to be on the streets.

Find a private road or just wait till the park opens. RIP to these brothers and the many others that died like this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Terrible tragedy. Fuck all drunk drivers.

^^^^

This.

Never forget

That man got away CLEAN with a near murder of a 5 year old girl.

Ariel_Young_t580.jpeg

Last edited:

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Do not do the open road at 4/5/6 am. We have to remember at all times people are coming from clubs and bars. It is the most dangerous time to be on the streets.

Find a private road or just wait till the park opens. RIP to these brothers and the many others that died like this.
RIP to the family. On a side note, some joggers and cyclists need to take a safety course cause they be doing the most. Disobeying Walk signals, Not looking before entering an intersection, cycling in the middle of the street during poor traffic conditions, it’s a mess.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the family. On a side note, some joggers and cyclists need to take a safety course cause they be doing the most. Disobeying Walk signals, Not looking before entering an intersection, cycling in the middle of the street during poor traffic conditions, it’s a mess.

I hate these entitled bicyclists that have messed it up for everyone else. They are creating bike lanes by commandeering one traffic lane. When Reagan was President bikes were to be ridden in sidewalks. Most of these bike riders here are these millenial white liberal techie racists.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never try to pedal in front of any moving vehicle.. I always move to the side and let them go......if they going really

slow, I still let them go by, looking at them stupid, yelling look at this slow fuckin cock sucker..

let them go and keep in movin..

some cyclist just turn every fuckin thing into a race... I aint one of those guys... I ride bike, like

everybody from footwalkers, other bikers, cars all that, are fuckin retarded assholes, Im always prepared

to brake for the assholes sake... buuuut its easy to do because Im a Good Vibe rider, I never ride angry....

I may have a moment of being pissed, but I know how to let that subside and keep my positive flow going,

easy to do, when you EQ is as HIGH as you IQ...

muthafuckas walkin around all imbalanced with high iq's and low eq's...

the socially retarded life!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rip.... I'm starting to hate drunk drivers and just drivers period that do wrong and leave the scene.

Send em to prison for as long as murderers

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

89134019-13799469-image-a-26_1725111656021.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I never try to pedal in front of any moving vehicle.. I always move to the side and let them go......if they going really

slow, I still let them go by, looking at them stupid, yelling look at this slow fuckin cock sucker..

let them go and keep in movin..

some cyclist just turn every fuckin thing into a race... I aint one of those guys... I ride bike, like

everybody from footwalkers, other bikers, cars all that, are fuckin retarded assholes, Im always prepared

to brake for the assholes sake... buuuut its easy to do because Im a Good Vibe rider, I never ride angry....

I may have a moment of being pissed, but I know how to let that subside and keep my positive flow going,

easy to do, when you EQ is as HIGH as you IQ...

muthafuckas walkin around all imbalanced with high iq's and low eq's...

the socially retarded life!!!

:hmm:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Excellent point

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
NHL should immediately put him in the hall of fame and rename the Lady Bing award the Johnny Gaudreau award. From all accounts he was a very good man who did a lot of community service work.

Rising Star
Registered
I hate these entitled bicyclists that have messed it up for everyone else. They are creating bike lanes by commandeering one traffic lane. When Reagan was President bikes were to be ridden in sidewalks. Most of these bike riders here are these millenial white liberal techie racists.
cyclists really are the worst. Here in Florida they curse you out and act super tuff.
R.I.P to the brothers. Muthafucka should be in jail for life. When you get caught driving drunk you've been doing this shit for a minute. You just got caught and unfortunately someone had to die as a result of your ignorance. :smh:
thats a fact. Imagine how many times he drove home drunk before this

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cyclists really are the worst. Here in Florida they curse you out and act super tuff.

thats a fact. Imagine how many times he drove home drunk before this

Man them and those scooter dicks get clipped all the time in ATL especially at night…and the driver just keeps on moving :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Stick to the sidewalk

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is such a pain to live in New Orleans with these old ass streets, that are already narrow as hell, having bike lanes on them.