Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump wins, Dems win House & Senate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
9 days to go… either in the poll or via comment, put your prediction on the record here. The poll asks about White House and Congress but you can also make specific predictions about other races.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I will have to wait a few days to make my prediction. I know the House and Senate will flip but I’m honestly unsure of who will win the presidential race.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Based on the amount shockingly high amount of new voters I have witnessed
who are older than 30 I believe there will be a landslide for Kamala.
This will be the most voted in election in History and Trump will lose... for obvious reasons.
Also I believe that people are tired of the rhetoric and nonsense from a loud and wrong minority
However there most likely will be bloodshed no matter who wins.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe Drump will win as long as he doesn't say or do anything stupid from now til the numbers are in.

I don't want him to win but this place is racist as hell and they want Hitler back or some form of him back in office to secure their childrens and future family privilages.Drump is going to leave his name in the books and if he loses January 6 will be repeated just locally city to city,state to state.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Kamala in a landslide obviously..

Yea the racist CACs will not like the results once Trump loses..
Many of them will lose their shit completely.
They are a bunch of over emotional snowflakes with inflated senses of superiority
praying that we return to a time when white people could do and say anything they please
with no consequences. Just ask Rudy (Dunbass) Giuliani why he has to give everything he owns up to two black woman.
And.... Trump will say anything to stay free. Once these results come in .... its off to jail for him... They will Revolt

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I believe Drump will win as long as he doesn't say or do anything stupid from now til the numbers are in.

I don't want him to win but this place is racist as hell and they want Hitler back or some form of him back in office to secure their childrens and future family privilages.Drump is going to leave his name in the books and if he loses January 6 will be repeated just locally city to city,state to state.
There arent enough racists in this country for him to win. They are only louder.
There are more white people who hate the thought of him in power than there are black.
The more people who vote the less he has a chance. ... Voting numbers will be historic this year.
Early voting is already at an all time high.... More Votes = A Trump loss.
The math don't lie.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Kamala in a landslide obviously..
Based on the amount shockingly high amount of new voters I have witnessed
who are older than 30 I believe there will be a landslide for Kamala.
This will be the most voted in election in History and Trump will lose... for obvious reasons.

I hope you two are right but I think “a landslide” is crazy talk…

Friday I was feeling better about her winning but the polling from this weekend made me worry… I think the polls could be wrong about the electorate but I will be shocked if she wins by 5% or more.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm going to make my real prediction 24-48 hours in advance but this is how I see the presidential race right now:

Screenshot-2024-10-27-231710.jpg

The ones I could see going either way are PA, GA, AZ and NV.