Question about blaming us for voting failures

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m sitting here thinking about Roland Martin tweet/call for Black men to rally behind Kammy Harris.

Why when things don’t go as plan we get blamed.

Looking at the numbers in American, we definitely don’t seem like the overall problem.

On here we talk shit and things to that nature but I doubt any ninjas on here are republicans.

(Well I know one maga ninja on here and that’s only because Trump passed a Law, that cut a year and change off his fed time)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Voter Turnout in Recent Elections​

In terms of who participates in elections, the numbers are similarly disproportionate compared to the overall population. Among people who reported voting in 2020 election, for example, 71% were white, 10.7% were Hispanic or Latino, 12.2% were Black, and 4.4% were Asian.

While the overall U.S. population identifies 57.8% white, not Hispanic or Latino, among those who reported being registered to vote in the 2020 election, non-Hispanic whites made up 70.3%.

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
Only about 2/3 of voters vote in presidential elections and less than half vote in mid-terms. I don't know why black men get the blame when a democrat loses. We sure as hell don't get credit when they win.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only about 2/3 of voters vote in presidential elections and less than half vote in mid-terms. I don't know why black men get the blame when a democrat loses. We sure as hell don't get credit when they win.

You legit don't have ANYYYYY clue why?
Not 1 hypothesis?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I just posted this in the trump shooting thread but yeah seems like the scapegoat is already lined up and its Black men who are to blame. Apparently were the only ones manipulated by Russian bots.

With that said I do see more Black men than Black women supporting Trump.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me add facts not feelings in that words and phrases thread.

That's very condescending language from a so called sista.

She's not the voice to tell us what "we" need to be doing

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Because many black men complain about tangibles but don't show up to vote. No other demographic discourages our people to not vote like some black men do. It's the narrative.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Dsmn

So what’s the cause for the disconnection?

Don't quote me on the stats but 93% of Black women that supported Bid/Harris it was only 84% Black men.

Even tho the majority did support them, who are these 9% of Black men who didn't?

More often than not you see an ignorant ass Black man on the side of Trumps rhetoric than you see Black women and that's from the casual voter to the highest offices of government.

Some believe being contrarian makes them smarter than the masses and it definitely doesn't. lol

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Don't quote me on the stats but 93% of Black women that supported Bid/Harris it was only 84% Black men.

Even tho the majority did support them, who are these 9% of Black men who didn't?

More often than not you see an ignorant ass Black man on the side of Trumps rhetoric than you see Black women and that's from the casual voter to the highest offices of government.

Some believe being contrarian makes them smarter than the masses and it definitely doesn't. lol
This Has Been the Prevailing Issue.....Especially in the Internet Age Where It Is More Easily Amplified....These Dolts Used to Get Silenced and Shamed Into Bolivian Immediately

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your life means nothing to these people other than a vote.

Having said that, vote, just know that isn't enough to get anything done. Got to stay informed, stay active, and communicate with your representatives to let them know your position on the issues that you care about.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This Has Been the Prevailing Issue.....Especially in the Internet Age Where It Is More Easily Amplified....These Dolts Used to Get Silenced and Shamed Into Bolivian Immediately
The bigger issue is the majority of us do support Biden Harris but we get scapegoated by the few who don't. In the age of social media and internet. These beliefs spread faster than infection then before you know it everyone is spitting their own brand of hate as if it's fact.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Per usual, it's the blame Black men game.

Blame black men for wanting something in exchange for their vote like ALL other groups.
Blame black men as victims of a system that convicts them on misdemeanors and impedes their ability to vote.
Blame Black me for the majority Latino and white women voters who support Republicans.

Blame...
Blame...
Blame...

I'm not telling you to vote, nor am I telling you to abstain but wake the fuck up and see how THEY WILL TURN ON YOU & BLAME YOU knowing that you're a minor symptom of a much larger, deeply ingrained root cause.

Last edited:

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything that has ever been wrong with this country can be traced back to the ignorance of white people. 1 out of 7 Black persons will vote Trump and 6 out of 7 whites will vote for Trump but it's going to be Kodak Black's fault why the Dems lose in November. FOH

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Everything that has ever been wrong with this country can be traced back to the ignorance of white people. 1 out of 7 Black persons will vote Trump and 6 out of 7 whites will vote for Trump but it's going to be Kodak Black's fault why the Dems lose in November. FOH

Like you’re saying, this shit is way bigger than lil Project baby.