R.i.p. Beatking

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yooooooooo. As a 48 year old from South Side Queens, I messed with his music with the same intensity as I would to Larry June.
Dude found his lane talked about how he was lyrical in the beginning of his career but that didn't pay the bills so he switched to club anthems. R.I.P to Club God!!!!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

tumblr_nbfcsius5A1shxe70o1_500.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to Club Godzilla.......

Man the 2010s club scene wouldn't be the same without his music....... some grade A throwing ass was happening!

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Damn that really sucks I started following his music about 2 years ago and now he’s gone
Shit is crazy, like these rappers life expectancy is short.

Like you hear about their music after their gone and when you do start listening to their music it doesn't be for long since they died.

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
Damn. Just was watching him on the 85South show not too long ago he seemed like a cool ass cat. Rest easy mane.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
His rep, believed to be Felder, revealed to TMZ that the producer died from a pulmonary embolism. He reportedly fainted while hosting at Urban One/Radio One station and was rushed to the hospital. BeatKing reportedly died later in the day with his two daughters by his side, per TMZ.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I learned about him this morning, he seemed to be loved by many people. His premature death is very unfortunate, I wish peace and comfort to his friends and family.