Rayful Edmonds On BET NOW.....

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

Nobody puts a gun to a junkies head and makes them use.

It Still Didn't Give Him A Right Too Sell It, If He Had A Heart He Wouldn't Have Been Involved With That Shit.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Im not giving him an excuse, or any dealer for that matter. I simply give the perspective that drugs alone dont kill. A murderer is someone who kills i.e. giving the victim NO CHOICE. If you offer me a drug and I KNOW its gonna fuck me up and I STILL buy it....Its my fault.

Just like Guns: People wanna outlaw guns: Guns dont kill people, people do. For the thousands of dumbasses killing with illegal guns, there are millions of legal law-abiding gun toters who dont kill any damn body, call it harsh but its real life. I dont have too much sympathy for a crackhead, family or not.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

Im not giving him an excuse, or any dealer for that matter. I simply give the perspective that drugs alone dont kill. A murderer is someone who kills i.e. giving the victim NO CHOICE. If you offer me a drug and I KNOW its gonna fuck me up and I STILL buy it....Its my fault.

Some People Are So Screwed Up In The Head They Don't Know No Better. Sometimes People Get Put In Positions When Maybe They Are Depressed Or Something And To Them Drugs Is Something They Feel Can Help Control Themselves I Don't Know But Alot Of The Times It Is A Reason Why People Do Drugs It's Mental Issues.

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
Look at this faggots hair due:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They gave this nigga a bucket of chicken and he told:lol::lol:

Just think ...he is many of these dumb ass punk ass niggas hero.:lol:

Ole "snitch for a bucket of chicken" ass nigga:lol:

Last edited:

ARDMORESTAR

Star
Registered
yeah the blocks that pumped back then are still fucked up...

I grew up on morse st... do i need to say more...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That nigga snitched for a bucket of chicken! The power of the bird is enormous. :eek:
Like i said in the other thread addressing this, that wasnt the case. They purposely report that to destroy whatever folklore he had/has remaining in gangster fairytale. He took the deal to get his mother out of prison. This guy was a huge Mama's boy. That chicken shit is poorly hidden racist tripe distributed by the hatemongering law enforcement and media outlets.

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
Like i said in the other thread addressing this, that wasnt the case. They purposely report that to destroy whatever folklore he had/has remaining in gangster fairytale. He took the deal to get his mother out of prison. This guy was a huge Mama's boy. That chicken shit is poorly hidden racist tripe distributed by the hatemongering law enforcement and media outlets.

Fuck that hot wing loving nigga!!!:lol:

Why are you defending him?

He's known to be a faggot.

What other faggots would you defend and why?

Faggots are cool if they sell coke?:confused:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like i said in the other thread addressing this, that wasnt the case. They purposely report that to destroy whatever folklore he had/has remaining in gangster fairytale. He took the deal to get his mother out of prison. This guy was a huge Mama's boy. That chicken shit is poorly hidden racist tripe distributed by the hatemongering law enforcement and media outlets.[
Wurd:cool:

stlroddddd

Support BGOL
Registered

Man fuck that fried chicken eating, death peddling muthafucka.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck that hot wing loving nigga!!!:lol:

Why are you defending him?

He's known to be a faggot.

What other faggots would you defend and why?

Faggots are cool if they sell coke?:confused:
I aint defending him holmes and im not concerned with his sexual orientation, i'll leave it to you to play Homo Police.

Beleive it or not it has little to do with him and more to do with my distaste and near hatred for the racist and bigoted practices and bush league subliminal potshots taken by media and law enforcement agencies. That entire "chicken" exchange was not only fabricated it was insulting to the common sense of the viewing public. Why resort to inherently racist nonsense to further humiliate a convicted felon currently hiding out in witness protection.

In essence it was a historically racist wisecrack used to further subjugate and streotype blacks.

King of Pain

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Its funny, I used to be a bouncer at The penthouse strip club during his run. He and Marion Barry would speak as though they were friends.

King of Pain

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Lol...not like that kind of friends. Just funny seeing the mayor of a city being cool with a drug king pin.This was before Barry was caught on tape smoking crack.

chukwhyld

Potential Star
Registered

Just like Guns: People wanna outlaw guns: Guns dont kill people, people do. For the thousands of dumbasses killing with illegal guns, there are millions of legal law-abiding gun toters who dont kill any damn body, call it harsh but its real life. I dont have too much sympathy for a crackhead, family or not.

the bulk of the killings come from the trade, no way to successfully sell dope with killing or having killers

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy that he's free after all these years.

Freeway Rick,Rayful,Alpo,BMF are just creating more of them and they believe that they can ball hard,go to prison,tell and get out and go back to a regular life...good luck.

He's out there on camera....a fool