Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Gregg Leakes, husband of NeNe Leakes, dies at 66

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

ATLANTA -- Gregg Leakes, who appeared on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" with his wife NeNe Leakes, has died after a battle with cancer, his family announced.

Leakes was 66 and died at home surrounded by family, according to a family friend.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NeNe is One of them type of broads who was happy someone married em...."I's married now","I would never cause I'm a married woman","My husband..".

RIP to him,he was level headed,until he first family confronted his ass.....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Dude been sick a long time. Hope he slapped dat loud mouth bitch before he passed. R.I.P.

7jLZnP.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
NeNe is One of them type of broads who was happy someone married em...."I's married now","I would never cause I'm a married woman","My husband..".

RIP to him,he was level headed,until he first family confronted his ass.....
wtf-kanye.gif

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Dude deserved better. This chick was literally in the club 3 days before he passed, announcing his impending transition. What decent spouse is in the club vs by a spouse's side at aa time like that?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, I just posted a video detailing the numerology of how he was ritualistically sacrificed by NeNe Leakes based on the cabalists’ code. Sad that these brothas get involved with these celebrities and end up getting used so that the Luciferian celebrity can get elevated up the levels.

rip...

but am i the only one that thinks she's been waiting on this so she can hoe her ass out

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Not even being funny...how long before this chick has a new man on her arms? My money's on next summer (in public), but the nigga's prolly already there tonight!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend